Whatcha eating Today VSGers? Wednesday, 3/21/2018

Kays
on 3/21/18 9:51 am
VSG on 12/18/17

Hello all- I like to read the old fashioned way. I like to be able to turn the page and go back. I will re- read the same pages over and it's more convenient to be able to flip through the book and find what your looking for. I read for leisure and I only buy tradional books or magazines! I even purchased a kindle trying to move towards being more tech savvy-I have no idea where it's at! I recently completed some additional courses and all the textbooks were "ebooks"! It was the worst thing ever!

M1: premier protein

S1: boiled egg

M2: protein beef noodle soup

M3: tilapia

S2:premier protein

CC C.
on 3/21/18 9:59 am

Good morning! I had an early morning blood draw, pilates later and waiting to see what rain we get tonight and tomorrow. I think most of it will be north of us. Darn.

QOTD: I'm a technology adapter too. So I think cooking from scratch is my old-fashioned thing. I make my own yogurt every week. I used to make bread when I ate more bread. I like making desserts with hand rolled pie crusts.

B - Starbucks grande sugar free vanilla latte, sous vide egg bites

L - real good pizza or yogurt, berries, grain free granola

D - leftover mocha rubbed pot roast, a few tiny potatoes

S - hmm...

RobbieMcKenney
on 3/21/18 12:24 pm

QOTD - I cook from scratch most of the time, even making my own bread. I have a Betty Crocker cookbook from the early 1950s that I learned to cook with and still use. I also sew, but mostly to alter clothes as I continue to lose weight. When a grandchild turns 3 I make him or her a double size quilt based on their likes and colors. That's about it - I use every bit of technology and time saving idea that I can!

M1 - protein bar/coffee

M2 - grilled chicken strips

M3 - turkey meatloaf, carrots, and brown rice

Snack - I usually have a half pb&j at night (homemade high protein bread, freshly ground peanut butter from Whole Foods, and sugar free jelly)

ShirlAus
on 3/21/18 5:22 pm
VSG on 06/26/17

Thinking of you Gwen - may happy memories bring some comfort

Late check-in today. Been hectic with work.

We have been making lots of preserves etc over the past few nights - Tomato Relish, Tomato Chutney, Homemade Passata and Spiced Pear Jam. I have made another 20 Mini Bacon and Zuchinni Slice (in mini meatloaf tins - perfect size for me) Will send some over to my mum too

QOTD: Hubby and I love to cook and generally make everything from scratch. We preserve fruit etc, make jams, relishes etc

B: Mini Meatloaf Zuchinni Loaf with a spoon of homemade chutney

S: Nothing yet

L: Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup

D: Steak, Sausages and Salad - small amount of potato as doing baked potatos n slaw for the guys

Have a great evening all

Most Active
Recent Topics