Whatcha Eating Today VSGers? Monday, March 12, 2018

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 3/12/18 6:40 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

Happy Monday (I hear groans from some of you)! I hope you had a good weekend. We didn't do much, but I went to an outlet mall near here yesterday and got some great buys. Could have spent a LOT though...

QOTD: If there was something you could have changed in the past to potentially change your life to a "better" path, what would it be? When I was thinking about this question I had a whole bunch of life-changing events run through my head. But in the end it would have to be that my eldest DD did not pass away from cancer at 32 (of course).

1 year, 11.5 months post-op

Always lots of coffee...

B: eggs, cottage cheese and Canadian bacon

L: Tuna, pickles and cottage cheese

D: burger and cheese (no bun)

S: maybe prosciutto mozzarella stick, maybe Yogurt

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-125 CW: 121

Gwen M.
on 3/12/18 7:27 am
VSG on 03/13/14

I'm going to be pretty useless fo the meal postings this week because I have no idea what I'll be eating.

QOTD: I wouldn't change anything because I'm fairly happy with how my life is and who knows how my life would be if I made a "better" choice earlier on. I've made lots of "bad" choices in my life, but they've all brought me to where I am now - and I'm pretty good with that.

1: protein bar (up super early to take mom to airport)
2: protein shake
3: no idea, out for lunch with friend
4: no idea, it will probably involve some of the cheese I bought today, since I bought ALL the cheese

liquid and vites: on track
exercise: walking, home PT exercises

VSG with Dr. Salameh - 3/13/2014
Diagnosed with Binge Eating Disorder and started Vyvanse - 7/22/2016
Reconstructive Surgeries with Dr. Michaels - 6/5/2017 (LBL & brachioplasty), 8/14/2017 (UBL & mastopexy), 11/6/2017 (medial leg lift)

Age 42 Height 5'4" HW 319 (1/3/2014) SW 293 (3/13/2014) CW 149 (7/16/2017)
Next Goal 145 - normal BMI | Total Weight Lost 170

TrendWeight | Food Blog (sort of functional) | Journal (down for maintenance)

yvonnef1964
on 3/12/18 7:37 am
VSG on 08/11/14

Good morning,

My weekend didn't go as planned but it was good.

Yesterday I forgot to take my binge eating pill, oh the thoughts in my head for candy was terrible but I didn't give in.

Qotd if I told about the sexual abuse instead of letting it going on for many years until I was 17 when I got enough courage to say something about part of it. I know my life would of been different.

B ham and cheese omelette and string cheese

L tuna, cottage cheese and honeycrisp apple

D beef and pork roast and cooked onions

Have a good day

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 3/12/18 9:03 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

Oh Yvonne, hugs

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-125 CW: 121

Kristi T.
on 3/12/18 10:11 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

You are a courageous woman Yvonne!

Ajeffries
on 3/12/18 9:11 am
VSG on 01/27/16

QOTD

If I would not have married my ex husband and finished school as a young adult. I went back in my 30s and got an associate degree and went back in my mid 40s to get a bachelors degree. I am happy with my career choice but then I wouldn't have had my twins.

B bacon

L cottage cheese

D ham and cheese

S almonds

S premier protein.

S strawberries

mmsmom
on 3/12/18 10:21 am - Woburn, MA

Happy Monday. We have another Nor'easter heading our way. Work at home tomorrow. As much as I appreciate being able to work at home, I miss the days when a snow day meant no work -at all.

QOTD: I think I would have studied something different in college or at the very least not given up so quickly and taken the job that paid more instead of what I wanted to do...I definitely did not intend to be a patent paralegal - who would? lol

B: toast with peanut butter and banana

L: salad with a boiled egg, chick peas, chicken, vinegar and oil -it was meh : (

D: Chimichurra boneless chicken breast from Whole Foods - I do not usually buy my meat premarinated, but this looked good - and I am lazy on days I work in the office.

E: walk before the snow starts

L/V: good

VSG on 04/28/2014

Kristi T.
on 3/12/18 10:26 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

Good morning and happy Monday to you as well Liz! Another beautiful day here today, sunny and in the 50's again. Took Emmy for a walk along the frozen shoreline yesterday. A lot of people out with their families and dogs enjoying the long awaited sun. Going to wash my very dirty car today, finally!

QOTD-Moving to Colorado after nursing school. I wish I could have been a stronger person back then and not given into pressure to move there, my life would have taken an entirely different path. I believe it would have been a much better path(maybe?)

I am off to a terrible start on my eating plan, just terrible today. So the rest of the day is going to be nothing but protein.

B-To embarrassed to post it

L-Healthy Ones deli ham rollups with string cheese

S-Chai tea w/vanilla PP shake

D-Leftover crock pot salsa chicken

E-Hike with Emmy at state park

Have a safe and peaceful Monday!

CC C.
on 3/12/18 10:52 am

Terrible night's sleep for me! I woke at 2 and was up until after 7 when I took a short nap. Grrr.

QOTD: I wish I had tackled my weight issues early on. I really let it limit my life.

B - coffee, yogurt, berries, grain free granola

L - real good pizza

D - salmon, broccoli

S - cheese and crackers or oatmeal

Jess Says Yes
on 3/12/18 12:16 pm
VSG on 10/24/17

Hi guys. This Monday is the Mondayest of all Mondays given the time change, my lack of sleep, extra meetings, and the rainy gray weather. I'll be happy to head home tonight.

QOTD: Such an interesting question, but in the end I don't think I would change anything. Even the armed robbery and assault that resulted in me having PTSD, because it taught me about myself and I feel like it made me a better counselor after being in the other seat for a year.

B - Protein shake

L - grilled shrimp

D - ?? not sure

Jess

To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde

Pre-op:-32 M1-26 M2-11 M3-13 M4-10 M5-13 M6-8 M7-12 M8-7 M9-7 M10-0 M11-11

Most Active
Recent Topics