on 3/6/18 10:16 am - Union, NJ
VSG on 01/11/18
  1. Protein Smoothie I made
  2. Salmon and Broccoli
  3. Haven't thought that far ahead
ShirlAus
on 3/6/18 11:03 am
VSG on 06/26/17

Good Morning - Slept well and head doesnt feel quite as congested - fingers crossed this bug is on the way to being kicked to the curb!

Accountability - I ate 3 mini chocolates yesterday - breakfast changed to a peanut butter sandwich and dinner switched to steak and veg. So much for planning huh. Tastebuds all up the wahoooo with this cold

QOTD: My mum still lives in the house I grew up in. I loved the court as everyone knew everyone - both the courts would get together each christmas, new years eve, cup day, easter etc etc and bring the families together for a meal. It was a real sense of community - bbq's would be brought into the middle of the court and chairs and ppl sitting around everywhere. Just doesnt happen now days

B: Yoghurt and Cereal

S: TBD

L: Zuchinni mini Loaf/quiche

D: Butter Chicken with couple of spoons of Rice

Have a nice evening all

Shirley

Jess Says Yes
on 3/6/18 11:36 am
VSG on 10/24/17

Good afternoon! Still sick, and finally decided to leave work early today to try and rest. It's rainy and cold today so it seems like the perfect afternoon for the heating pad and a good book.

QOTD: I grew up in Zilwaukee Michigan. Other than it's funny name, there wasn't anything particularly notable about it, but I loved it. It was tiny, so there was a strong sense of community and we could ride everywhere on our bikes. I haven't been back for a visit in more than ten years, it's long overdue.

b - Protein shake

l / half of a blt and a slice of cheese

d - probably chicken cheese wraps

Jess

To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde

Pre-op:-32 M1-26 M2-11 M3-13 M4-10 M5-13 M6-8 M7-12 M8-7 M9-7 M10-0 M11-11

gahrahstah
on 3/6/18 8:07 pm

New to forum today! This is my second try. I went through it all in 2014; lost 80 pounds pre-surgery, but cancelled the surgery 3 days before it' scheduled date. Gained all of the weight back then lost 30 on my own. Started again a couple of weeks ago in a different state with a different doc with a planned surgery date some time in May. I'e had my psych eval already but have to get clearance from cardiac and hematology. Dentist appt today...An upcoming $1300 expense I was not expecting.

B: 2 eggs and a piece of oatnut toast

L: southwestern salad with grilled chicken and diet coke (McDonalds)

D: salad and pesto pasta with a 1/3 grilled chicken breast

Can someone tell me how to make my own stats at the bottom of my posts?

Most Active
Recent Topics