Whatcha Eating Today VSGers? Thursday, 3/1/2018

Carmaneel
on 3/1/18 10:37 am - Toronto, Canada
VSG on 08/25/17

Thank goodness it's Thursday. This week is dragging along and I am definitely getting my boss' cold. Ugh! That's a great NSV Ladyblu. You must feel great!

QOTD: I am one of the least affectionate people I know and hugging is just not for me. I only hug my fiancee and my mom, however, if a close friend goes in for a hug I won't recoil but I'm still not comfortable having someone in my personal bubble.

B: Muffin Tin Fritatta, 100g Peameal Bacon

L: Thai Red Curry (3oz Chicken, 2oz mixed veggies + sauce)

S: Lactose-Free Cheese String, 1 or 2 Chicken pepperettes

D: Mexican Spiced Chicken w/ Butternut Squash and a bite of hubby's rice lol
(3oz Chicken Breast, 1oz squash)

VSG: Aug 25th, 2017|| HW: 398 CW: 250 GW: 190 Age: 29 | 5'9"

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 3/1/18 11:01 am, edited 3/1/18 3:04 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

Happy Thursday. We are in the midst of setting up for fostering a doggie undergoing Heartworm treatment starting tomorrow. If all goes well, we may adopt him after the month of treatment.

QOTD: I hug family some but I wouldn't really say I'm a "hugger" (though I did a lot with the kids when they were young).

1 year, 11 months post-op

B: eggs, cottage cheese and Canadian bacon

L: Emiepie egg salad (HB egg and cottage cheese)

D: Not sure...

S: maybe prosciutto mozzarella stick, maybe Yogurt

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-125 CW: 121

ShirlAus
on 3/1/18 11:29 am
VSG on 06/26/17

Oh gorgeous Liz - hope it goes well and you will have to share pictures :)

ShirlAus
on 3/1/18 11:28 am
VSG on 06/26/17

Good Morning All - bit of a rough night here - been awake on and off since 1am. My hand therapist decided its time to make a new splint for my finger as it needs to start being straightened out. Have to wear it overnight and all I can say is ouch. Can barely move my finger this morning - heat pack coming up after coffee as day time means I have to put the sling on as much as I can to force the tip of my finger to release and stretch.Essentially strapped to the shape of the letter C - then splint at night back to straight. A day of torture coming up. Not looking forward to it! Onwards and upwards. Heading to the farm when Hubby gets home. So work then go collect a shower chair for my mum and drop it to her then home to pack and organise then we will go. Looking forward to the weekend

QOTD: I am a hugger - especially with family and friends. In business world its handshakes etc

B: Yoghurt with few tablespoons of cereal

S: Boiled Egg or Babybel Cheese

L: Quiche or Mini Zuchinni loaf

D: Something on way to farm

Have a wonderful evening all

Shirley

CC C.
on 3/1/18 2:31 pm

That sounds awful, Shirley!! Ouch! Hope you're done with the painful bits soon.

ShirlAus
on 3/1/18 3:03 pm
VSG on 06/26/17

Thanks Cecily x - its not a lot of fun but apparently 7 weeks in Im doing better than expected. The extent of the tumour inside the lower joint meant he had to deconstruct it to remove and then pin it all back together. Its been a painful journey - but the best news is neither of the tumours removed are cancerous so Im thankful.

How just have to work hard to re-gain mobility - you never realise how much you use something till you cant properly. Opening jars etc is much harder now as I dont have the strength of grip.

ShirlAus
on 3/1/18 11:32 am
VSG on 06/26/17

Thats just amazing Ladyblu x You are doing so well.

Shannon S.
on 3/1/18 4:05 pm
VSG on 11/07/17

The changes are amazing! I feel so better in my skin. I fit better in the movies seat, restaurant booths, and I have so much more energy! Looking forward to some warmer weather so that I can go on walking trails, and possibly hike with my husband and kids in great falls. I already have my vacay booked and I'm even looking forward to the beach!

Am I a hugger? I'll give hugs to family and friends for sure. I don't think I go over board. Like I don't feel the desire to hug everyone, every time I see them. Hugs are welcome though. One of my clinicians hugs everybody in the office every time he comes in, doesn't bother me or anything..lol

M1 organic greens mix (1 scoop mixed with 8 8 oz water)

M2 Hard boiled egg

M3 Another hard boiled egg

M4 Half of a turkey and Muenster cheese sandwich w/ mustard.

M5 3oz brisket

M6 working on my Isopure protein drink now.

Vits on track. Still working on fluids but on track.

Slacked on exercise today. Was feeling blah when I got home. Rough day at work.

Most Active
Recent Topics