NSV's Two in One Day

Shannon S.
on 2/25/18 8:00 pm
VSG on 11/07/17

Congrats!!!

(deactivated member)
on 2/26/18 8:03 am
VSG on 03/01/18

That's huge! I can totally relate. I used to have a hard time fitting into smaller vehicles. But just this past weekend while teaching my 19 yr old to drive I was heart broken. Her stomach is so close to the steering wheel, dangerously so. It's as if she doesn't start to lose she wont b able to drive. She always sits in the back seat, seems more comfortable for her. Congratulations!! Way to go!

diane S.
on 2/27/18 10:04 am

This is a wonderful post. You have a gift for writing and expressing this moment. Thanks for sharing it. Diane S

Join US On The VSG Maintenance Group Forum!! 
                  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

dianagi2
on 2/28/18 1:26 pm
VSG on 10/04/17

I needed to see this today. Thank you. My husband was recently diagnosed with throat cancer and my stress eating has been out of control. I have gained 4 pounds in 2 weeks. I will not do him or myself any good if I go down the food path again. I need to quiet my demons and get back on track. I am already starting to feel crappy about myself again when just 2 weeks ago I was so proud of myself. I am going to get that back starting right now and your post is the catalyst for that change. Thank you so much for sharing and I am so happy for you!

Diana

Ladyblu
on 3/1/18 5:38 am - Jacksonville, FL
VSG on 09/29/17

I am so sorry to hear about your husband. I am keeping both him and yourself in my prayers. I wish you peace and serenity and strength.

I quit smoking about 16 years ago. My husband also quit. I miss it terribly, but there is no way I will go back for 3 reasons. 1. My health, 2. The cost, 3. (And the one that matters the most) My husband. I've thrown my health out the window before (I was once 585 pounds) and $ is no object if I really, really want something. But, I can't go back to smoking. I can't do that to my husband because if I do, I undermine his resolve as well. So that has become a tool in my arsenal. Love. I love him. So I understand how you feel.

Best wishes to both of you.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

VSG with Dr. Wanchick - Sept 29 2017

Age 52 Height 5'2" HW 585 (2012) Initial Consult Weight 522 SW 460 (9/29/2017) CW 350 (4/5/2018) Next Goal 325 Starting BMI 95.5 Current BMI 64.0

Pre-Op: 62 M1: 36 M2: 20 M3: 15 M4: 19 M5: 10 M6: 10 M7: ?

Most Active
Recent Topics