Whatcha Eating Today VSGers? Wednesday, 2/14/2018

CC C.
on 2/14/18 9:13 am

Hellloooo! So I made my appointment to see the plastic surgeon on March 14. Let the process begin...

QOTD: I'm a good listener so I get vented to a lot (happy to help!). And I have a superpower of knowing a lot of random facts about random things, so I'm frequently used as a Google alternative when looking something up isn't convenient. And I am iPhone tech support too.

B - yogurt, berries, grain free granola

L - leftover real good pizza

D - salmon and salad

S - egg and string cheese

ShirlAus
on 2/14/18 11:53 am
VSG on 06/26/17

Exciting Cecily :)

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 2/14/18 2:17 pm - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

Yeah on the PS appointment!

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-125 CW: 121

Kristi T.
on 2/14/18 9:29 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

Good morning! Sounds like you are staying on top of all your papers Gwen! I had another beautiful hike with my dog yesterday. The sun came out and it went from 16 degrees to 27 degrees during the hike. I had a moment of overwhelming gratitude that I almost cried. Not just from the weather, but from everything. It was a fleeting moment, but I took full advantage of it:-)

QOTD-When family, friends or acquaintances ask me for help it's usually for information about where we live, what events are going on, new buildings, road conditions going up to Glacier Park, etc. I work for our Chamber of Commerce(Visitor Info section) during the summer and on call off season. I am a retired R.N., so the runner up is usually medical info/help.

B-Flax, chia and quinoa hot cereal w/walnuts

L-Something protein forward(Valentines luncheon at uncle's assisted living)

S-Chai tea

D-Some kind of small meal since lunch will be bigger and later than usual

E-Late afternoon walk with the dog.

I hope everyone has a great Wednesday!

ShirlAus
on 2/14/18 11:52 am
VSG on 06/26/17

Good Morning All - Sipping my coffee and catching up on posts before I start my day. You are doing so well with your papers Gwen :) Had an interesting morning yesterday - working from home and we loose power - so I packed up and went to work from my ex Husbands house (yes we are still great friends) Was nice to chat in the breaks and I did some housework for them as he hasnt been well. Good to give a little back.

Valentines Day here yesterday and I told Hubby we wouldnt do anything but I did stop by the supermarket and pick up some things for a platter and a nice bottle of Bubbles to surprise him. I only drank 1/3 of a glass before my excitable Kelpie girl knocked it off the table with her tail. A sign I think as Hubby drank the rest. So I had unplanned nibbles and barely ate the meal I made for him as I was full.

QOTD: My friends normally come to me for help with things to do with organising etc. I have supported one in particular through a very nasty divorce and had to basicially deal with his lawyers. Stressful times but it makes me feel good that shes now in a much better place.

B: Sausage and Cheese - leftovers from the platter

S: Waternelon

L: TBD

D: Leftover Ham & Veg in creamy sauce - barely ate more than 2 mouthfuls last night

Have a great evening all

Shirley

Kays
on 2/14/18 1:09 pm
VSG on 12/18/17

Hello all- when people come to me for support it's usually family and they either need a sounding board, a drink or, medical advice. I have actually been told I have a face people can talk to-lol! That's nice and all except when you have work to do yet, it always feels good when you know you've help someone!

Seeing as how I have stalled for the past couple of weeks I've decided to take in mostly fluids and increase my water intake for the next 48-72 hours- we'll see what happens!

M1: premier protein

M2: protein beef broth

M3:beef and broccoli

S1: chicken broth

S2:jello

Most Active
Recent Topics