Whatcha Eating Today VSG'ers? Tuesday 1/23/18

Jess Says Yes
on 1/23/18 9:58 am
VSG on 10/24/17

It's beautiful here today! Very windy, but feels like spring. My afternoon meetings were rescheduled so I've got a few free hours to myself!

QOTD: I grew up in the country, and when I was a teenager I was convinced I wanted to live in a big city. Well it turns out you can take the girl out of the country but you can't take the country out of the girl. Whenever I travel to NYC or other big cities I start missing nature desperately after just a few days. I love how dark the sky gets at night, how bright the stars are, how fresh the air is. I love Portland because it's a very cool city nestled in some spectacular wilderness, but it's too far from my family, so SC will have to do. I'm not far from several national forests, the beach, and the mountains.

B - Coffee & PP

L - roasted turkey

D - Veggie & cheese omelet

E - Yoga!

Jess

To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde

Pre-op:-32 M1-26 M2-11 M3-13 M4-10 M5-13 M6-8 M7-12 M8-7 M9-7 M10-0 M11-11

Kristi T.
on 1/23/18 10:19 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

I love Portland too, it has a very laid back positive energy for a larger city.

Kristi T.
on 1/23/18 10:17 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

Good morning and happy Tuesday! Clear skies, the sun is out and it's about 36 degrees today. I can't ask for a more perfect winter day, wi**** happened more often.

QOTD-I go back and forth on this one. There are times I would love to live right in the heart of a large city and other times I think I would like a little farm with no neighbors in sight:-) I live on the northern tip of a large lake, the population drops dramatically in the winter and explodes during the summer. In a way I get a bit of both worlds.

B-greek yogurt with SF pudding mix and pumpkin seeds

L-Leftover chopped salad w/chicken

S-chai tea w/cream & stevia, 1/2 apple

D-Beef enchiladas(tortilla taken off) and asparagus

E-Have taken my dog on a hike everyday this week to help combat some depression, been to 3 state parks in my area. Hiking at an equestrian park today.

Have a good day!

ShirlAus
on 1/23/18 11:48 am
VSG on 06/26/17

Good Morning All - yawnnnnn - late night and not much sleep. Caught up with my best friend and her husband, we saw Priscilla the Musical after a nice tapas dinner out - dessert at Italian restuarant afterwards. But its a "school night" and getting home after midnight made it tough to get out of bed at 5am this morning. Was a great night though - early to bed for me tonight - now to try and not nod off at my desk.....

QOTD: I currently have what I would term the best of both worlds. A house in the suburbs that sits at the start of the gateway to some of Victorias best wineries - very beautiful But still have neighbours close etc. We have a 24 acre property which is about 30 mins from the border to Victoria and New South Wales - currently with a mini house in a 6 bay shed. This is our ultimate - sits on a slight rise with 360 degree views and stunning sunsets. The sounds you hear are our cows mooing for more food or the frogs around the dams. Its bliss. Plan is to build our forever home in 7 years and live up there full time. Till then toil at the horrible 4 lettered word so it will be possible :)

B: Another day of not being organised! Latte and half Bacon n Egg Sandwich

S: Babybel Cheese

L: TBD - but likely chicken and avocado salad

D: TBD - but will be protein and some sort of Veg

Have a great evening all

Shirley

Monica L.
on 1/23/18 12:04 pm - Mesquite, TX
Revision on 12/30/17

B: Chocolate PP

Snack: 2 oz. Pimento Cheese and 3 Grissini

L: 1 oz. Ham Salad 1 oz. Potato Salad

Snack: Caramel PP

D: Ricotta, Meat Sauce & Mozzarella

Snack: Clear Premier Protein

E: Treadmill for 1 hour at 3.0-3.2 speed

Water/Vits: Trying to push my 64 oz. and Vits are good

QOTD: I currently live in the City. I'm content in both places for different reasons. I love the convenience and activity of the city but I love the quiet calm serenity of the country!

Lap Band 8/8/06
Revision to VSG 12/30/17
289 Highest/175 Lowest/239 Current/145 Goal

yvonnef1964
on 1/23/18 12:09 pm
VSG on 08/11/14

Good afternoon

Qotd I grew up in the country but now I live in city, I like the short driving distance now but I like country living.

B egg mcmuffin and string cheese

L tuna, cottage cheese and honeycrisp apple

D keto lasagna made in the instapot and green beans

Have a wonderful day

Most Active
Recent Topics