Please keep me in your prayers.....

bigcitygirl32
on 1/17/18 4:41 pm

Thank you for your kind words

Shannon S.
on 1/17/18 4:19 pm
VSG on 11/07/17

My heart goes out to you. Hoping you receive comfort and peace soon. Stay focused on your health while going through this tough period.

bigcitygirl32
on 1/17/18 4:41 pm

Donna L.
on 1/18/18 6:07 am - Chicago, IL
Revision on 02/19/18

My mother was in a similar situation recently, and it sucks. There are no profound words about it, and really no words that are adequate. Even "it sucks" is like the understatement of the century. I will keep you in my thoughts.

Right now, just be kind to yourself. Take care of yourself now. It's okay to not always be strong, or want to be. Be what you need to be. And, I'd argue that being a strong person means we acknowledge when we aren't feeling that way and accept it...that's real strength right there, actually.

We all make mistakes. Everyone here is human. Well, maybe not Google's robot AI >.> however, all of us feel pain and must process that pain. Remind yourself that it's okay to grieve and be in pain and be very sad about what's happening.

Self-kindness is the most important thing now. Do not be cruel to yourself.

I follow a ketogenic diet post-op. I also have a diagnosis of binge eating disorder. Feel free to ask me about either!

It is not that we have so little time but that we lose so much...the life we receive is not short but we make it so; we are not ill provided but use what we have wastefully. -- Seneca, On the Shortness of Life

bigcitygirl32
on 1/18/18 6:52 am

Most Active
Recent Topics