Whatcha Eating Today VSGers? Wednesday 12/27/17

(deactivated member)
on 12/27/17 10:09 am
VSG on 01/12/17

I love quilted jackets! There's something about them, they're so warm and adorable. When I get down to goal there are a couple staples I want to pick up for my wardrobe that I know will cost quite a bit, but I've wanted them for so long!

(deactivated member)
on 12/27/17 10:08 am
VSG on 01/12/17

I feel bad, I have 0 plan for my meals today! I am going to have to wing it, for sure. I got out of work late and when I got home meal planning was out the window, I stripped, showered, ate, fell into bed and slept in.

QOTD: This is a tough one! I would say Gamestop. I don't really shop there, but I figured I couldn't just say Amazon.com

Breakfast - 100 cal cinnamon oatmeal, Coffee with PP

Lunch - Lite Italian salami with pepperjack cheese

Dinner - My grandma made me a tater-tot-casserole. No matter how often I say no tater tots she still remembers it being my favorite dish (and honestly it still is!). So, I'll eat some of the delicious ground beef and gravy and remove the tots from the top.

Snack - Rest of me PP shake, maybe some PBfit and celery.

I made a plan on the spot, yay!

Kristi T.
on 12/27/17 10:17 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

Good morning! We have the exact same weather and forecast as you Erin, I have complete empathy and understanding. I have become oddly obsessed with the weather this year, I may have to work on that:-)

QOTD-It's a tie between Ulta and a local home décor boutique called Bestow.

B-Greek yogurt with chia, flax and pumpkin seeds

L-sliced turkey and string cheese roll ups, 1/2 sm apple

S-chai tea w/cream & stevia

D-hamburger, onion and potato(I will skip this) foil bakes, cottage cheese

E-something indoors

Have a lovely day!

Ladyblu
on 12/27/17 11:45 am - Jacksonville, FL
VSG on 09/29/17

Got a late start today. Couldn't sleep last night. First day I have really slept-in in weeks and weeks.

QOTD: I would have said CompUSA or Circuit City, but they both closed. Best Buy is a good third option.

M1: Coffee, Vanilla PP shake and a jerky stick

M2: Smoked Turkey pickles and olives

M3: Rib eye

M4: PP Shake

M5: Shrimp broccoli and cauliflower with shrimp sauce

S: We'll see how the day goes

E: Nothing formal.

Water/Vits: Liquid is better, need to work on it some more. Vits are good.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

VSG with Dr. Wanchick - Sept 29 2017

Age 52 Height 5'2" HW 585 (2012) Initial Consult Weight 522 SW 460 (9/29/2017) CW 350 (4/5/2018) Next Goal 325 Starting BMI 95.5 Current BMI 64.0

Pre-Op: 62 M1: 36 M2: 20 M3: 15 M4: 19 M5: 10 M6: 10 M7: ?

Most Active
Recent Topics