Whatcha Eating Today VSGers? Christmas Eve, Sunday, December 24, 2017

Cathy H.
on 12/24/17 11:26 am
VSG on 10/31/16

Merry Christmas Eve, all! I am feeling so much better, and can eat regular food, so YAY!! Except for the fact that the red onion I put in my tuna salad is SO STRONG it's killing me! lol Gonna have to soak the rest of that sucker in ice water before I use any more of it!

QOTD: I was soooo looking forward to my first Christmas as a normal sized person. Unfortunately, with me and my sister's family all sick over the last few weeks, Christmas has been a bust. I'm going to be home by myself, my sister is still feeling cruddy. We're planning on doing our celebrating next weekend and combining Christmas and New Year, so I'll feel more holiday spirit then. Also, I forgot to buy ornament hangers, so no ornaments on my tree until I can find some at Hellmart next week (none at the dollar store I just found out!) lol. At least I'll have it decorated when my sister's family comes over, and for my two BFFs who are coming on Jan 2nd! I am fixing myself a traditional meal tomorrow...well a Ketofied version. We always had baked ham and made sandwiches and potato salad for Christmas. I had some sliced ham in the freezer, so thawed it and will make Fauxtato Salad (my reg potato salad recipe with cauliflower instead of potatoes). So I'll have my own little celebration!

B: Yogurt and coffee

L: Tuna salad in tomato cups

D: Smoked pulled pork and broccoli w/butter

Water and vites on track

Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas Eve!!

Livin' La KETO Loca!!
134 lbs lost since surgery, 195 overall!! Initial goal reached 9/15/17, (10.5 months)!
5'3", SW*: 299 GW: 175 HW 3/2015: 360 PSW* 5/2016: 330 *PSW=Prog Start Wt; SW=Surgery Wt

M1 -31, M2 -10, M3 -15, M4 -16, M5 -8, M6 -6, M7 -11, M8 -8, M9 -8, M10 -4, M10.5 -7 GOAL

Ladyblu
on 12/24/17 1:31 pm - Jacksonville, FL
VSG on 09/29/17

Paperclips work great and they are shiny silver... :D

Enjoy your private celebration. You have earned it and I'm sure that the following weekend will be fun when everyone can get together.

CC C.
on 12/24/17 12:26 pm

Happy Christmas Eve! I'm back to hiking as of this morning and it felt great.

QOTD: I am fully back to feeling in the Christmas spirit again. My mom died in 2010 at Christmas (12/30) and was in the hospital for 11 days before that. It really colored the holiday and my birthday which falls in there for me for many years. I didn't want to decorate or eat our traditional dishes or event think about Christmas. The last several years, I've only decorated every other year because it just didn't feel right anymore. But this year it feels good. I still miss her so much, but time makes the pain lessen and it becomes easier to think of her with a smile than with tears.

B - coffee and yogurt

L - chili

D - chili

S - mashed potatoes, Halotop

Most Active
Recent Topics