Whatcha Eating Today VSGers? Tuesday 12/12/17

yvonnef1964
on 12/12/17 9:55 am
VSG on 08/11/14

Good afternoon,

I woke up late and wanted to get my exercise done before I babysit but I got it done.

Qotd I go about every two months to get my hair cut.

B ham and cheese omelette and string cheese

L tuna, cottage cheese and honeycrisp apple

D roast beef, kale salad and sf chocolate pudding pie

Have a good day

CC C.
on 12/12/17 10:08 am

I'm getting ready for hernia surgery tomorrow, so laundry, bed changing, house tidying, dropoing off the dog at the boarder, etc. is on my agenda today.

QOTD: You lucky infrequent dyers! I started really going gray in college and would be totally gray now if I gave in to it, which I vow never to do. I've been coloring for 25 years. It grows pretty fast so I get it colored every 2.5 weeks lest I start to look like a skunk (dark hair, white stripe) and get it cut every other time, so every 5 weeks. While I'm having good regrowth, it's still shedding more than normal so I think I'll have her take off a few inches next time I go to add some fullness.

B - bacon, eggs, coffee

L - soup

D - soup

S - yogurt

Kristi T.
on 12/12/17 10:17 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

I will be thinking about you tomorrow and sending you lots of positive thoughts and light Cecily. You will do awesome, please keep us posted or your recovery!

CC C.
on 12/12/17 12:02 pm

Thank you, Kristi!!

ShirlAus
on 12/12/17 11:36 am
VSG on 06/26/17

Will be thinking of you Cecily - hope it goes well and you are home quickly :)

CC C.
on 12/12/17 12:02 pm

Thank you, Shirley!!

Gwen M.
on 12/12/17 12:30 pm
VSG on 03/13/14

I hope your surgery goes super well!

I have convinced myself that my gray hairs are "silver" and look awesome ;) Sometimes I even believe it!

VSG with Dr. Salameh - 3/13/2014
Diagnosed with Binge Eating Disorder and started Vyvanse - 7/22/2016
Reconstructive Surgeries with Dr. Michaels - 6/5/2017 (LBL & brachioplasty), 8/14/2017 (UBL & mastopexy), 11/6/2017 (medial leg lift)

Age 42 Height 5'4" HW 319 (1/3/2014) SW 293 (3/13/2014) CW 149 (7/16/2017)
Next Goal 145 - normal BMI | Total Weight Lost 170

TrendWeight | Food Blog (sort of functional) | Journal (down for maintenance)

CC C.
on 12/12/17 1:03 pm

Thanks Gwen!

Some gray hair is so gorgeous. Mine just blends into my scalp and makes me look bald - more white than anything. And so it shall remain brown for as long as I can afford to do so!

Kristi T.
on 12/12/17 10:10 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

Good morning from cold, dreary, foggy and grey Montana:-) Looks like we all have a wide variety of weather today, from snow to 70's! Our school system has a hero complex too Erin.

I had my therapy appointment yesterday. For the past 6 months or so we have been combining therapy with light yoga movement. It has been an amazing experience. I have a "worry" type stomach, I carry all of my emotions there and always seem to have a constant stomach ache. We did a movement yesterday combined with breathing that actually got rid of the ache! It was an eye opener and a surprise:-)

QOTD-I have shoulder length hair that is a little shorter in the back than the front. I usually get it cut and colored every 3 months or so. Last month I got bangs for the first time in 9 years. I don't like them and will grow them out again. It's time for a coloring at the end of this month before my vacation.

B-plain Fage with SF pudding mix and pumpkin seeds

L-Tuna w/mayo and cottage cheese

S-Chai tea w/cream & stevia, 1 cutie

D-Salisbury steak over cauliflower rice, green beans

I hope everyone has a safe and peaceful Tuesday.

CC C.
on 12/12/17 12:04 pm

Have you said where you're going on vacation? A fun one, I hope!

Most Active
Recent Topics