Whatcha Eating Today VSGers? Tuesday 11/21/17

Bakermama
on 11/21/17 4:12 pm

I'm having surgery Monday too! Getting tired of the liquid diet, but trying to keep in mind that it's not forever. Let me know how your surgery goes. Best of luck to you! We. An do this! ( with a little help from our friends on OH.

Ladyblu
on 11/22/17 6:21 pm - Jacksonville, FL
VSG on 09/29/17

It was brave of you to share your slip up publicly. I know it is double hard during the holidays. Sending you courage and stamina to brave through. Keep us posted on how you are doing.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

VSG with Dr. Wanchick - Sept 29 2017

Age 52 Height 5'2" HW 585 (2012) Initial Consult Weight 522 SW 460 (9/29/2017) CW 350 (4/5/2018) Next Goal 325 Starting BMI 95.5 Current BMI 64.0

Pre-Op: 62 M1: 36 M2: 20 M3: 15 M4: 19 M5: 10 M6: 10 M7: ?

ShirlAus
on 11/21/17 11:37 am
VSG on 06/26/17

Good Morning All - Hump Day here. Back in the office after working from my Sister In Laws farm for a few days. Love having a flexiable job that allows for this. Our Farm is coming along nicely. The mini house in the shed is framed and all plumbing and electrical all roughed in. Hoping the plasterer will come later this week or early next week. Water tank should be the same and installed by the end of next week at the latest. Had front 2 paddocks cut for hay on Sunday so its drying nicely and should be baled before the next thunderstorm**** Moving 300+ bales will be very good exercise !

QOTD: I used to be so organised when my sons were younger - would shop all year round and put it away. I mostly tend to shop online and maybe one day dedicated to go shopping and get the rest. We lost both of Hubbys parents between Christmas Eve and just after New Years over the past couple of years. It honestly hasnt been the same since but I do it for the kids (young adults) and my mum

B: Mini Egg Bites

S: TBD - Bounce Bite?

L: Meat Sauce

D: Meat Sauce - Hubby made a huge pot last night

Having my hair done tonight after work - in preparation for hubbys xmas party Friday night - well what is left of it anyway !!! Thinning at an alarming rate. Then Babysitting the neighbours little girls which always brings a smile to my face

Have a great evening all :)

Shirley

Most Active
Recent Topics