Losing slowly

T Hagalicious Rebel
Brown

on 11/20/17 8:08 am - Brooklyn
VSG on 04/25/14

What you're experiencing is totally normal. I would work more on getting tha****er up. I don't wait a half hour b4 eating to stop drinking. I only wait the 1/2 hour after eating to start drinking again.

I'm not sure if the shreddies is a good thing to eat, especially with your hypoglycemia. It sounds like you'll get into that cycle of raising your sugar, just to see it crash, then you'll have to raise it again.

I also don't eat low fat. Fat gives flavor, & I notice low fat food generally has more carbs & sugar in it to make up for the taste.

Maybe either combine the snack with the meal or eliminate the snack to get your water up. It doesn't have to be permanent. It's only till you're far enough along that you can get your water in. Staying hydrated is a must!

Exercise for health/fun. Don't rely on it to speed up your weight loss. Plenty have lost without a lick of exercise, but you might feel yourself being more energetic & move more as a result.

No one surgery is better than the other, what works for one may not work for another. T-Rebel

https://fivedaymeattest.com/

Most Active
Recent Topics