Whacha Eating Today VSGers? Wednesday 11/15/17

SallyCat
on 11/15/17 7:23 am
VSG on 10/17/16

Hey Erin,

I live about an hour and a half from Chattanooga. It is our favorite go-to getaway. We were just there for a long weekend a couple weeks ago. Wish I had known you were going to be there and I could have filled you in on a couple of my favorite restaurants.

Yesterday I got super stressed at work and I anxiously ate several handfuls of candy. It's the first time I've done that since surgery and I was so disappointed in myself last night. But today is a new day. I know that my eating disorder will always be hiding in the corner. It's one reason that it is so important to keep coming here with others like me and being accountable.

B: yogurt and coffee

L: turkey

D: pork roast

S: cheese and jerky

HW: 375 SW: 282 CW: 167 GW: 159

yvonnef1964
on 11/15/17 9:03 am
VSG on 08/11/14

Good morning,

Qotd not currently reading anything

B ham and cheese omelette and string cheese

L tuna, cottage cheese and honeycrisp apple

D Turkey, sweet potato and crustless pumpkin pie

Have a good day

Kristi T.
on 11/15/17 10:20 am, edited 11/15/17 2:51 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

Good morning!

I'm not feeling that great today, really tired for some reason. I am not going to do much today. I have Bunko tonight, so hopefully I will feel better by then. Can't miss a chance to win a little money!:-)

QOTD-I am sort of reading a jumble of material right now, but nothing seriously. For the second time around I am reading "The Artist's Way" and doing the workbook as well, but slowly.

B-Greek yogurt with flax, chia and pumpkin seeds

L-tuna w/mayo and string cheese

S-Chai tea with cream and stevia

D-Nibble on protein appetizers at Bunko tonight, hopefully someone will bring a veggie dish.

Edited to add photo-Picture of my hike with Emmy yesterday, we made it to the top!

Have a great Wednesday!

ShirlAus
on 11/15/17 11:32 am
VSG on 06/26/17

Well done :) It looks like a lovely spot

CC C.
on 11/15/17 9:54 pm

Hope you're feeling better!

ShirlAus
on 11/15/17 11:31 am
VSG on 06/26/17

Good Morning :) Pretty lazy night last night. Collected my repaired speedo for my new MG - then over to mums to start stacking her old rubbish on the nature strip for the council to collect. Of course the predicted storm decided to arrive just as we were carting stuff out. Oh well you can only get wet once huh .... queue drowned rats ha ha ha

Home via the supermarket as I needed to stock up on clear fluids - Having my colonospy tommorrow so today will be hungry yuk day but needs to be done.

QOTD: I just never seem to find enough spare hours to read lately - Love it and need to try and make time sometime in the future. When I do read I can sit for hours with a good book - its my shutdown

B: Yellow Clear Protein Water

S: Clear Miso Soup

L: Clear Miso Soup & Lemonade Icy Block

S: Lemonade Icy Block

D: Miso Soup

There will be Water and another Protein Water to keep up my fluids. No food till lunchtime tommorrow after the procedure.

I doubt I will be posting tommorrow but will try and pop in over the weekend. We are taking Mum to the farm - minding my sister in laws farm so it will be nice for her to see the progress as shes hasnt seen it since it was the bare 24 acre block

Take care all

Shirley

CC C.
on 11/15/17 12:33 pm, edited 11/15/17 4:33 am

Good (late)morning all! I slept very late today after a 2am clean up of dog yack and subsequent several hours of being awake.

Today's weight 169.6, maintaining!

Have any of you ever painted (artwork, not walls )? I'm going to take a painting class and I can sign up for an acrylic or oil class. Acrylic is easier to clean, but I like the look of oil better. If any of you have painted a have a preference, I'd love your opinions!

B - coffee and yogurt

L - pork carnitas

D - pork carnitas

S - apple, string cheese

CC C.
on 11/15/17 12:36 pm

Oops! QOTD: I am reading a Janet Evanovich book (Love in a Nutshell) as an audiobook in the car and A Gentleman in Moscow by Amor Towles for my book club.

ShirlAus
on 11/15/17 11:48 pm
VSG on 06/26/17

Love Janet Evanovich Books !

(deactivated member)
on 11/15/17 5:54 pm
VSG on 12/28/16

Catching up on work after being out last week.

QOTD: just starting Origins, the new Dan Brown book. My cousin lives in Bilbao not far from the Guggenheim and that's where this one takes place.

B: 2 eggs, 3 strawberries

L: tuna, cottage cheese

D: piece of ham steak, green beans

zooming closer to onderland now. I just need to keep laser focused over the holidays.

Most Active
Recent Topics