Whatcha Eating Today VSGers? Monday, November 13, 2017

(deactivated member)
on 11/13/17 4:01 pm
VSG on 12/28/16

Stalls suck big time. But don't let it get you off plan. It's just your body adjusting to your new way of losing.

carolw1229
on 11/13/17 4:15 pm
VSG on 10/18/17

My surgery was 10/18 and I've also stalled. It's frustrating since I'm eating so little. But it is great to know it's normal. We are really ready to lose the weight!! Hang in there! This forum helps so much to see the reality of all these changes and expectations.

DuchessofPeru
on 11/14/17 4:23 am

?you would think somebody in here would be on one of those reality, no food anywhere, survivor things. Arms folded behind our head, no temptation and no mirrors.

(deactivated member)
on 11/13/17 3:58 pm
VSG on 12/28/16

I was in Chicago last week on business. Stayed on plan pretty well. Got a ton of walking in. Also took an extra day to spend with family. I was freezing since it was 40 degrees colder than in AZ. Lots of the downtown stores were decorated for the holidays, which was pretty.

QOTD: I would live in a high rise in midtown Manhattan. Very modern with Jetson style amenities. Maybe even an electronic maid like Rosie. Though I'd probably want a real dog instead of Astro.

B: 2 eggs scrambled with peppers

L: 3 oz chicken salad

D: planning a cheeseburger with a tomato slice

Have a good week everyone!

Highfunctioningfatman
on 11/13/17 4:40 pm, edited 11/13/17 8:41 am
VSG on 08/29/16

QOTD: A Log Cabin similar to this. What is equally important to the house though is the property. It would need to be over 5 Acres backing up to public forests. It would need to have water of some sort as a feature. It could be a river, pond, creek, I don't care. It would need to be completely off the grid. I would definitely want a tree-lined driveway of some sort. It would have to be completely fenced and gated to keep people out. I would have to have a matching 60 by 60 shop with three bays. The shop would have to match the house and be completely heated and air-conditioned. I would have to have a 6 car garage that is 30 ft deep. I may even need more garages than that. We would have to have an area to shoot archery, rifles and pistols.

Going back to the money is no object house. It would end up being a blonde stained wood for the logs. Most likely it would have any river rock base. A green metal roof would be required. A full gourmet kitchen with a dining room to seat 18 people. The master bedroom would have to be on the main floor. The interior would be decorated similar to most Montana lodges. What wouldn't be wood for floor coverings would be an emerald green carpet. We would also need an outdoor kitchen complete with BBQ and smoker. The outdoor kitchen would also have to have hot and cold running water and a refrigerator.

B: part of a leftover muchacha burrito.

L: chicken enchilada with habanero sauce

D: it will be refried beans with habanero sauce and pepper jack cheese.

I swear when I went to Mexico for surgery they put in Mexican parts that make me crave Mexican food!

Fredbear
on 11/13/17 5:58 pm, edited 11/13/17 9:59 am
VSG on 11/29/16

"It would have to be completely fenced and gated to keep people out."

I'm with you! Just because I have a door and a doorbell does not mean that 1) you have the right to ring or knock, and 2) that I will answer it! :-) Go away, nobody home, I'm never buying what you're selling!

My doorway is recessed within an archway, and one of my goals this winter is getting a wrought-iron fence so no one can knock on my door. It will be paradise...

"Friends are like flowers; no matter how well you pick them, they all eventually die."

Cathy H.
on 11/13/17 8:17 pm
VSG on 10/31/16

QOTD: A cozy Craftsman with big front and back porches, plenty of beautifully stained woodwork, floors and built-in cabinets and bookshelves, a nice fireplace, and sliding doors to take optimum advantage of space. Sitting on property big enough to give privacy, but not too big to require a lot of maintenance. Lots of tall trees and maybe a brook running through it. *sighs Yep, that would be my dream home.

B, L & D: Same as yesterday so I won't bore you with it LOL

Water and vites on track

Livin' La KETO Loca!!
134 lbs lost since surgery, 195 overall!! Initial goal reached 9/15/17, (10.5 months)!
5'3", SW*: 299 GW: 175 HW 3/2015: 360 PSW* 5/2016: 330 *PSW=Prog Start Wt; SW=Surgery Wt

M1 -31, M2 -10, M3 -15, M4 -16, M5 -8, M6 -6, M7 -11, M8 -8, M9 -8, M10 -4, M10.5 -7 GOAL

DuchessofPeru
on 11/14/17 3:43 am

Just bumped into this site looking for an abdominal binder, found very old posts, wondered aloud to the host, dug further, saw a light, dug some more and ah, life abounds here. My apologies dear host

Just loved reading your accomplishments. Truly. Just makes me smile. Can't sleep. Binder woes.

My path as of late has been inside a revolving hospital door, three hernias same spot in two years. This last time two doctors worked on me. This last problem was most of my small intestines incarcerated in a hernia. Yippee. So my poor body was running a prison. That would be hilarious if not for the fact that before 5 years in Peru I worked, uniformed in such a place in the largest state south of Oklahoma. Yes, Texas.

Thank you again for the post. It was a delight to read.

Most Active
Recent Topics