Whatcha Eating Today VSGers? Monday 11/6/17

rissa1224
on 11/6/17 9:13 am - NJ
VSG on 12/05/12

Meek, Monday!

QOTD; aside from my house, I'm grateful for Disney World. Silly, I know. But I love love it so much.

b shake in decaf coffee

s 1/2 yogurt with 3 strawberries

L 1/4c pea soup, lettuce with 2 deli ham and chicken slices

d leftover pork and I'll steam cauliflower and sprinkle some garlic and cheese

e IM ACTUALLY GOING TO EXERCISE. I didn't do it at 530am but I'm doing it after work. T25 video.

Kristi T.
on 11/6/17 9:17 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

Good morning! Hope everyone had a good weekend! Not much planned for the day, possibly a trip to Goodwill later this afternoon.

QOTD-I think the place I am most grateful for is Palm Springs. I go there every year for two weeks to get out of the snow and greyness. I will be going in January and am already counting down the days. If I could afford it I would live there year round, even in the months it's in the 100's.

B-greek yogurt w/flax, chia & pumpkin seeds

L-Tuna and 1/2 apple

S-Chai tea w/vanilla pp shake

D-Not sure what kind of protein tonight, leafy green salad...tbd

E-Walk with dog later today. Was supposed to start new exercise class today but haven't been plowed out yet. Will start tomorrow if I can get out.

Have a good day!

Ladyblu
on 11/6/17 10:25 am - Jacksonville, FL
VSG on 09/29/17

Good day all! Today I'm going to take another crack at finishing my resume (I swear I am! I really mean it this time!) Dog got bathed yesterday so today he gets a haircut

QOTD: The place I'm most thankful for? Hmmm... I would have to say anywhere near the ocean. Not a lake, not a pond, not the intercoastal, but rather, the ocean. The ocean is my peaceful place. Even when the sea is angry, it is still beautiful, true is is powerful and to be respected, but still beautiful.

M1: Wisconsin Turkey Bites and 4 almonds

M2: ½ a Turkey Sausage, Cheese and Egg Burrito

M3: Delmonico Steak, mushroom soup, Tbsp of roasted butternut and a scoop of Isopure protein powder unflavored.

M4: Beefy mushroom soup w/ a scoop of unflavored protein powder

M5: Ground Beef with Zoodles and some cheese sauce

S: Some kind of nuts or maybe some Protes protein snacks (if I get hungry)

E: Didn't walk yesterday, but going to try and walk down my front walkway to the sidewalk (and maybe further) with the walker.

Vites and water: Water is good, I am now sipping all day long. Thanks to the suggestion Liz made about putting timers on your phone. Thank you Liz! The reminders are working!. Vits on track

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

VSG with Dr. Wanchick - Sept 29 2017

Age 52 Height 5'2" HW 585 (2012) Initial Consult Weight 522 SW 460 (9/29/2017) CW 350 (4/5/2018) Next Goal 325 Starting BMI 95.5 Current BMI 64.0

Pre-Op: 62 M1: 36 M2: 20 M3: 15 M4: 19 M5: 10 M6: 10 M7: ?

Keith L.
on 11/6/17 4:14 pm - Navarre, FL
VSG on 09/28/12

It's been one of those days.

B - bacon and eggs

S - peanut butter

L - salad and soup

S - nuts

D - Taco Salad

S - yogurt

E - chased a runaway dog for an hour

VSG: 9/28/2012 - Dr. Sergio Verboonen  My Food/Recipe Blog - MyBigFatFoodie.com

?My Fitness Pal Profile ?View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

Ladyblu
on 11/6/17 6:45 pm - Jacksonville, FL
VSG on 09/29/17

So sorry to hear about your runaway puppy. Our little Shih Tzu (Button) hates it when we leave. Most of the time, he pouts on the couch as we leave, but every now and then he will try to sneak out the front door and then runs and runs (always just ahead of us) around the block and around the bloc****il we can finally corner him. He has made us late on more than one occasion. Little devil!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

VSG with Dr. Wanchick - Sept 29 2017

Age 52 Height 5'2" HW 585 (2012) Initial Consult Weight 522 SW 460 (9/29/2017) CW 350 (4/5/2018) Next Goal 325 Starting BMI 95.5 Current BMI 64.0

Pre-Op: 62 M1: 36 M2: 20 M3: 15 M4: 19 M5: 10 M6: 10 M7: ?

Most Active
Recent Topics