Whatcha Eating Today VSGers? Wednesday 11/1/17

Erin T.
on 11/2/17 3:48 am
VSG on 01/17/17

Being in the center of the city I've yet to see a grocery store that would carry Premier. I flew in and couldn't take it on the plane with me! But, I've been managing to get protein by picking the meats out of things. As much as I complain, I also figure a week of weird eating isn't going to kill me!

VSG: 1/17/17

5'7" HW: 283 SW: 229 CW: 135-140 GW: 145

Pre-op: 53 M1: 22 M2: 12 M3: 12 M4: 8 M5: 10 M6: 11 M7: 5 M8: 6 M9-M13: 15-ish

LBL/BL w/ Fat Transfer 1/29/18

Keith L.
on 11/2/17 7:59 am - Navarre, FL
VSG on 09/28/12

True enough. I sometimes like the challenge of seeing what I can do with a buffet or a menu. I am a bit surprised you can't spit and hit a WaWa though. I stayed in downtown,I think like only a block or two from city center and it seemed like they were everywhere. They were tucked away though so not like street facing. Anyway good luck on your trip. I am sure you will do great.

VSG: 9/28/2012 - Dr. Sergio Verboonen  My Food/Recipe Blog - MyBigFatFoodie.com

?My Fitness Pal Profile ?View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

Gwen M.
on 11/1/17 7:54 am
VSG on 03/13/14

Check out Wawa. They've got some really great protein options.

I woke up sick(er) and went to urgent care to get heavy duty antibiotics. I have a feeling that I'll be heading back to sleep after drinking my breakfast shake. I had to cancel on lunch plans I'd made with a friend. Same thing happened before my first reconstructive surgery. Sucktastic. Oh, and the urgent care place told me I was fat by way of print out. Thanks! I hadn't known!

QOTD: I'm thankful that my weight no longer dictates what I can and can't do in life. I'm thankful that I no longer spend this meal thinking about the next meal.

1: protein shake
2: ??
3: dijon marinated grilled skirt steak, roasted potatoes for the guys (I have a feeling I'm not going to want to cook, but Lance is heading off tomorrow morning so I want him to have a home cooked meal before he leaves.)

liquid and vites: on track (no multi since I'm pre-op)
exercise: nope

VSG with Dr. Salameh - 3/13/2014
Diagnosed with Binge Eating Disorder and started Vyvanse - 7/22/2016
Reconstructive Surgeries with Dr. Michaels - 6/5/2017 (LBL & brachioplasty), 8/14/2017 (UBL & mastopexy), 11/6/2017 (medial leg lift)

Age 42 Height 5'4" HW 319 (1/3/2014) SW 293 (3/13/2014) CW 149 (7/16/2017)
Next Goal 145 - normal BMI | Total Weight Lost 170

TrendWeight | Food Blog (sort of functional) | Journal (down for maintenance)

Kristi T.
on 11/1/17 10:14 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

Those damn printouts! Hope you feel better soon Gwen.

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 11/2/17 5:12 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

Monday for your next PS! That's coming fast!

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-125 CW: 121

lauraellen80
on 11/1/17 8:16 am
VSG on 06/15/15

Good morning... I've been absent for awhile. I was doing really well with tracking and keeping myself more accountable for a couple weeks, and then I just fell off the wagon. I have a follow-up with my surgeon in a month and a half, and I have made no progress (probably negative progress... have been too afraid to weigh myself recently) toward my goal of losing 8-10 lbs of regain. Very disappointed in myself. I feel like I've lost control and lost sight of why I had surgery in the first place. I may try and do a few days of just protein shakes to "reset" myself, because I'm really struggling with not eating crap that I shouldn't be, and too much of it.

Anyway...

B: Think Thin oatmeal packet made with fat-free Fairlife milk; coffee w/ SF syrup and 2% Fairlife

S: SF chai tea made with fat-free Fairlife

L: 1 oz. turkey pepperoni, 1 oz. gouda, 1 oz. roasted chickpeas, a few grapes

S: Quest bar

D: We usually go out for Mexican on Wedsnesday nights--I've not been ordering well recently, but tonight I'll get a chicken taco and just eat the filling

CC C.
on 11/1/17 8:32 am

Get on the scale as soon as possible. As someone who's every decent into regain began with not wanting to know how much I had put back on, the ostrich approach leads nowhere good. You already know you need to get back on the wagon, so better to know what you're dealing with than continue to avoid it! Good luck to you and glad to see you back!

lauraellen80
on 11/1/17 8:37 am
VSG on 06/15/15

Yup. Couldn't quite face it today, but I will get on the scale tomorrow. I better build some time for crying into my schedule for tomorrow morning. :/

CC C.
on 11/1/17 8:45 am

Good morning everybody and happy 9 month surgiversary to me !! I was down 7.4 pounds this month (though it felt like more because I had 4 pounds of vacation gain in there that also came and went) and I am 1.4 pounds from my goal weight. Nothing like dragging out the excitement...

I'm scheduled for a Dexa scan on Friday, so maybe that will inspire me to do strength training and put some muscle on in exchange for a little more fat weight. I'd be happy with weighing the same, but with more muscle.

NSV: I walked 21,000 steps yesterday including a walk around Balboa Island to see all the decorated houses and trick or treaters. One of the houses giving out candy gave my friend and I each a fun size Snickers, so that was my Halloween treat. Perfection!

QOTD: I am incredibly grateful to not have my every waking thought ruled by food. To still be able to enjoy eating, but not feel the need or ability to eat for a family of four is freeing to say the least.

B - coffee and yogurt

L - Real Good Pizza

D - chicken and superfood salad

S - beef jerky or halo top

Kristi T.
on 11/1/17 10:07 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

Happy Surgiversary Cecily, 7.4 pounds...way to go!!!!!

Most Active
Recent Topics