Whatcha Eating Today VSGers? Tuesday 10/31/17

Kristi T.
on 11/1/17 9:08 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

Adorable car and it's in amazing condition at 40 years old!

(deactivated member)
on 10/31/17 4:55 pm
VSG on 01/12/17

QOTD Snickers of any kind is my favorite. I was not strong this Halloween. The stress of work currently crushed me today when there was Halloween candy easily available. This of course is my own fault because I wanted to give some out. I should have shut the lights down and hid under the covers! I had two of those little fun size packs of skittles through the day and a tiny tootsie roll. After eating them I sat back and just asked "Why you dumb bunny? They didn't even taste good and now you feel sick." I think my idea to my psychiatrist to ween me off my anti-anxiety medicine wasn't great, may have to go back and tell her maybe less weening!

Breakfast - Shake and a half oz of Jack Link's bacon jerky (delicious btw)

Lunch - An oz of salmon and a slice of pepperjack cheese

Dinner - Corned beef and cabbage

Snack - Ugh, let's not discuss the skittles incident again/ shake

Cathy H.
on 10/31/17 7:34 pm
VSG on 10/31/16

Happy Halloween, everyone! Had a fun day at work today as we were allowed to dress up. I didn't really want to wear a costume, but came up with an idea that worked and was a big hit. I just wore a black top and leopard print jeggings, but doing my makeup was fun!!

QOTD: I love Halloween, and as a chubby kid, my favorite was anything covered in chocolate, and caramel apples! We got regular big candy bars back then, so it was really heaven! As a younger kid, my favorite was Three Musketeers, then it evolved to Snickers bars. As an adult my downfall was Reese's peanut butter cups...and I agree the Easter peanut butter eggs were amazing!

B: Dannon L&F 80 vanilla w/sunflower butter and Fiber One, coffee w/H&H and xylitol

L: Leftover sirloin steak, Swirls cheese sticks, fresh zucchini

D: Bacon, and Bird's Eye cauliflower rice with Italian cheese (yummo)

Water and vites on track

Livin' La KETO Loca!!
134 lbs lost since surgery, 195 overall!! Initial goal reached 9/15/17, (10.5 months)!
5'3", SW*: 299 GW: 175 HW 3/2015: 360 PSW* 5/2016: 330 *PSW=Prog Start Wt; SW=Surgery Wt

M1 -31, M2 -10, M3 -15, M4 -16, M5 -8, M6 -6, M7 -11, M8 -8, M9 -8, M10 -4, M10.5 -7 GOAL

CC C.
on 11/1/17 9:35 am

Great job with the makeup!

Most Active
Recent Topics