Should I be worried?

lbalaw2
on 10/17/17 3:06 pm
VSG on 09/19/17

Thank you for your reply! I searched the forum for 3 week stall as you suggested and saw the multitude of posts. Feels good to know that I am experiencing something quite common. Won't obsess so much now.!

BrittBrat414
on 10/17/17 12:03 pm - MN
VSG on 09/19/17

I am 4 weeks post op also and I feel the same way! I've lost 19lbs and then boom nothing!

Getting enough fluids in everyday has been tricky for me since my surgery. I range from 40-60 oz a day.

The past 4 weeks have been extremely difficult for me with trying to get my multivitamins in (make me puke), drinking my protein drinks (make me gag now), and having energy.

1.5 weeks after surgery I got a blood clot in my arm and was extremely painful. I could not move my arm at all and it was so swollen, red and hard. I had to go to the ER because it started to spread from my bicep area to my forearm and wrist. So this slowed down my recovery as well.

As for exercise I've been walking. This past weekend my boyfriend and I went to Duluth and in about 6 hours I reached 15,000 steps and 28 floors. I am still a little sore.

Surgery Date: 09/19/2017 HW: 304.6 SW: 288.1 CW: 245 lbs M1: -19 M2: -16 M3:-8

"It's Impossible - said Pride ; It's Risky - said Experience ; It's Pointless - said Reason ; Give it a try - Whispered the Heart "

Most Active
Recent Topics