Whatcha Eating Today VSGers? Tuesday 10/10/17

Fredbear
on 10/10/17 1:40 pm
VSG on 11/29/16

QOTD: I think Halloween is the stupidest holiday of the year (particularly for adults) and Thanksgiving is literally what is wrong with America's relationship with food, so no fall decorating for me. Xmas decorating depends on what my new neighborhood does - if they're grinchy, I'm not going to go all out.

B: protein shake

L: 4 oz spiced up chicken

S: protein shake

D: teriyaki chicken and some vegetables

E: only 3 km and 80 flights of stairs today; left early for a dental appointment and won't have time for more today

"Friends are like flowers; no matter how well you pick them, they all eventually die."

Bufflehead
on 10/10/17 3:43 pm - TN
VSG on 06/19/13

Breakfast: oat bran porridge with walnuts

Lunch: chicken breast & green veggie salad

Afternoon snack: apple + mini protein shake

Dinner: Ranch tuna-avocado-egg bake; roast cauliflower

After dinner snack: yogurt w/ prunes & cherries

QOTD: Nope, I don't decorate for anything, I hate decorating! I pitch in with some decorating at work though.

cappy11448
on 10/10/17 4:19 pm

QOTD: I'm not a decorating-type of person. My hubby and daughter will decorate for haloween, but not me. I do the Christmas tree for Christmas and Easter eggs and Easter baskets for Easter, but that's about it for me.

breakfast - salmon

lunch - chicken cacciatory

dinner - beef stroganoff

snacks - green beans, an atkins bar and a glass of wine.

I'm walking every day to get in shape for my trip, and I am still gaining weight every day. I've resigned myself to whatever weight I'm at when I leave for my trip. sigh.

My hubby brought some home-made rosemary bread home from a friend's house last night so I could sample a little bit. but I knew it would taste wonderful and I'd either over-eat it, or I'd be resentful that I have to starve myself to maintain my weight while everyone else can eat 2 or 3 times as much as I do. Its so frustrating dealing with obesity... And then I step back and thank God for my health and the health of my children, and I think of all the worse problems I could have. Obesity is not fair but its the reality we have to live with, and relatively speaking, things could be so much worse. But it does make me grumpy at times.

Surgery May 1, 2013. Starting Weight 385,  Surgery Weight 333,  Current Weight 160.  At GOAL!

Weight loss Pre-op 1-20 2-17 3-15 Post-op 1-20 2-18 3-15 4-14 5-16 6-11 7-12  8-8

9-11 10-7 11-7 12-7 13-8 14-6 15-3 16-7 17-3  18-3

(deactivated member)
on 10/11/17 3:11 am
VSG on 12/28/16

QOTD: Yes I decorate. I like a reason to celebrate. I've collected quite a lot of Halloween stuff through the years. I decorate inside and out at Christmas too although I no longer put up a tree. Confession: I've already made the appointment for this year with the guy who does my exterior Xmas lights.

B: An egg scrambled with some green pepper

L: Egg salad and a couple of carrot sticks

D: chicken thigh, green bens

Down 2 lbs. this week!!

Most Active
Recent Topics