Whatcha Eating Today VSGers? Tuesday 10/3/17

CC C.
on 10/3/17 11:57 am

I didn't cut it short and did the whole 6! Very proud of myself for not cutting corners...

ShirlAus
on 10/3/17 12:43 pm
VSG on 06/26/17

Well done Cecily :) You go girl !

cappy11448
on 10/3/17 8:34 am

Hi all,

I finally dropped another pound on the scale - slow but sure... I never want to have to lose this much weight again!

breakfast - salmon

lunch - cold chicken and cucumber salad

dinner - probably phily cheese steak sloppy joes - yum

snack - one atkins peanut butter cup and 5 oz of wine

Happy Tuesday, everyone.

Carol

Surgery May 1, 2013. Starting Weight 385,  Surgery Weight 333,  Current Weight 160.  At GOAL!

Weight loss Pre-op 1-20 2-17 3-15 Post-op 1-20 2-18 3-15 4-14 5-16 6-11 7-12  8-8

9-11 10-7 11-7 12-7 13-8 14-6 15-3 16-7 17-3  18-3

yvonnef1964
on 10/3/17 8:39 am
VSG on 08/11/14

Good morning,

Im going to help my friend rearrange her living room. Later meeting up with my family to see my aunt again.

Qotd I always wanted to be a nurse so something in that field. Closest thing I became was a medical assistant but I didn't work in a doctors office so I think I would've liked that a lot.

B ham and cheese omelette and string cheese

L tuna, cottage cheese and honeycrisp apple

D going out for dinner

Have a good day

Cathy H.
on 10/3/17 9:23 am
VSG on 10/31/16

It's only 11:15am and I've already exceeded my limit for stupid people today lol. Sometimes comments in my FB groups make me want to scream. Anyway, spending the day doing everything but the things I really need to do because I just plain don't want to. Will work on homework instead, and get that out of the way. Maybe tomorrow...

QOTD: I worked in IT as a computer technician for years before my early retirement and that is what I "wanted to do" but got burned out. Now that my life has changed so much with the weight loss, I'm kind of at the "I don't now what I want to be when I grow up" phase again. At nearly 60, that's an interesting place to be. If I really think about it, my dream job would probably be either a professional singer, or an interior decorator. Or maybe not...hell, I don't now! hahahaha

B: Yogurt w/natural peanut butter and fiber one, coffee w/H&H and xylitol

L: Swirls cheese sticks and pepperoni

D: Smoked pulled pork, fresh zucchini slices w/avocado ranch dressing

Water and vites on track

E: Procrastinating (lol)

Livin' La KETO Loca!!
134 lbs lost since surgery, 195 overall!! Initial goal reached 9/15/17, (10.5 months)!
5'3", SW*: 299 GW: 175 HW 3/2015: 360 PSW* 5/2016: 330 *PSW=Prog Start Wt; SW=Surgery Wt

M1 -31, M2 -10, M3 -15, M4 -16, M5 -8, M6 -6, M7 -11, M8 -8, M9 -8, M10 -4, M10.5 -7 GOAL

Kristi T.
on 10/3/17 10:30 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

Good morning everyone! Not a whole lot planned for my Tuesday. I have my weekly Maj Jong game tonight, we go out to dinner before we play. I'm going to finish the last bit of winterizing the house today, then I will done with that and ready for the snow:-(

QOTD-My dream job would be something in nature with animals. When I was in high school I wanted to work for National Geographic as a wildlife photographer. Funny how life and adulthood take over and dream jobs usually take a backseat.

B-Greek yogurt w/chia, flax and nut mixture

L-Premier Shake

S-String cheese and Krave jerky

D-1/2 turkey & avocado sandwich, green salad of some kind

E-Long walk w/dog

Have a beautiful Tuesday!

Fredbear
on 10/3/17 11:55 am
VSG on 11/29/16

B: protein shake

L: 4 oz spiced up chicken

S: protein shake

D: ???

E: just stairs today, too much work to catch up on after vacation

"Friends are like flowers; no matter how well you pick them, they all eventually die."

ShirlAus
on 10/3/17 12:40 pm
VSG on 06/26/17

Good Morning All :)

2 more sleeps till we leave for our holiday. Cant wait ! Have my Mum, son and his girlfriend coming for dinner tonight so I spent most of last night cooking their favourite things. Made Potato & Sweet Potato Bake, Apple Sauce and prepared all the veggies. Making Roast Pork and serving with Carrots, Brocolini & Cauliflower. Mums staying so Im looking forward to spending some quality time with her after I have fed everyone. Will send her home with lots of meals too.

QOTD: My dream job would be running a farm stay - it may come true at some stage down the track. I love to cook and we plan to be off the grid when we move up to our Farm in around 8 years. Grow our own veggies, have an orchard of fruit trees etc etc

B: Chobani Yoghurt with Blueberries & Protein Crunch

S: Cheese Triangles x 2 - TTOM is coming and I could eat the leg off my desk at present UGGGGG

L: Leftover Seafood Laksa - only ate a tiny bit last night

D: Roast Pork with Brocolini, Cauli & Carrot - will splurge and have some homemade apple sauce

Have a great day all :)

Ajeffries
on 10/3/17 1:47 pm
VSG on 01/27/16

Did homework all day, took a nap, and will work tonight. Dream job would be to be a librarian.

B premier protein

L shrimp, broccoli slaw

D chicken stew

S shrimp, broccoli slaw

S premier protein

S pear

Highfunctioningfatman
on 10/3/17 4:43 pm
VSG on 08/29/16

QOTD: I would restore and modify classic commercial trucks. I would happily do full restorations or completely modern drivetrains under classic sheet metal, I love those big, round curves. The mid fifties would be the newest that I would do.

Food is a carbon copy of yesterday :)

Most Active
Recent Topics