anyone having vsg with Dr. A on 10-17-2017???

gringa4u
on 10/2/17 11:47 pm

Anyone? If so reply please as I am going sola

zbradburn
on 10/3/17 5:17 am

I seen your post. I will be having mine done VSG sometime in November.I am in Mississippi..Are you nerveous like i am?? i just want to be healthy

gringa4u
on 10/3/17 3:46 pm

I am also in Mississippi! I have noone to go with me ,my mother backed out on me. I am very nervous,I sent my deposit last weds Sept 27 and they still haven't confirmed receipt yet,and I already booked my flight i orginally was going to do it in November ,but just figured why not now? I have my funds ready. Good luck with yours are you going alone?

Mirandia
on 10/3/17 3:14 pm
VSG on 03/14/17

You'll be fine. I did mine alone too. My husband was willing to stay but really ... what was the point? I mean if something went wrong what would he be able to do? Sit in the waiting room for a few hours followed by sitting in my hospital room for a few more hours while I slept. How exciting! I told him to just go to work and left instructions for the doctors to call him when it was over to tell him how it went. To be honest I'm GLAD I was alone and able to focus on myself instead of feeling like I had to be sociable. If I wanted to watch TV, I watched it with zero concern about what he wanted to watch. If I wanted to take a nap I just took a nap. The nurses did great taking care of me ... it was really all I needed that day.

If you fall down you just have to get back up.

gringa4u
on 10/3/17 3:47 pm

Sounds like going alone won't be so bad ty

bridget1970
on 10/3/17 4:41 pm - Los Angeles, CA
VSG on 08/28/17

I had to be alone too. My 12 year old son's first day of school was the morning of my surgery so his dad needed to take him to school during the time I was in the operating room. It wasn't so bad at all. They came to visit me after my son came home from school.

Missexpress410
on 10/17/17 1:05 pm

How did your surgery go with Dr. A? I have mine with him in January 2018.

gringa4u
on 10/17/17 7:47 pm

Hi dear! Surgery went great...I lost 14 lbs on my 7 day preop.

His staff is lovel,Dr.Alvarez even more lovely.you will be in great hands

Missexpress410
on 10/18/17 3:16 am

Fantastic. It's great to hear. Are you getting around ok. Getting in your walking to release the gas? Don't forget to sip. Thank you for replying. After all I have read and heard I'm taking this as a mini vacation that just so happens to also improve my way of life. So now that you are on the other side the work begins. I know I haven't had mine yet but if you need someone to reach out to, drop me a line.

Most Active
Recent Topics