Whatcha Eating Today VSGers? Monday 10/2/17

Highfunctioningfatman
on 10/2/17 5:41 pm
VSG on 08/29/16

Plastics might be in my future. Obviously I want to wait until after that. Probably a year after, after everything kind of settles.

Highfunctioningfatman
on 10/2/17 3:47 pm
VSG on 08/29/16

I've taken 1/2 of a sick day in my working life. At noon that day I was fine by 12:45 I was death warmed over. I went home and felt horrible for the next five days. Unfortunately I was on vacation that next week so I was sick most of my vacation. They say that humor is the best medicine and I have kind of a sick mind so I went and bought myself a get well soon balloon and put it on a dead deer. I laughed so hard that I thought that I was going to pass out and I truly did feel better afterwards. Who would have guessed?

B: a couple of eggs scrambled with bacon and pico de gallo.

L: I got really original here, I had a chicken enchilada. Maybe I didn't get quite so original after all :-)

D: not the slightest clue. I will be home late again tonight as I have been extremely busy at work doing my normal job plus the sales position and the center manager position. I've been working a massive amount of hours. I also have been helping a friend move and trying to do an engine swap on my Suburban.

cappy11448
on 10/2/17 10:20 pm

Hi Erin,

It sounds like you had a wonderful weekend. I had family over for dinner this weekend, and it was nice to have everyone together. Plus I stayed on plan by making lots of my favorite low cal dishes. I ate sugar-free fat-free pudding with blueberries while others ate pie and ice cream. But it was worth it to stay on plan.

QOTD: when I'm healthy, it feels like I'm always healthy. But I guess I get my share of colds and flu's. I think its been over a year, perhaps 2 since I've been sick.

breakfast - salmon

Lunch - cold chicken and spiralized cucumber salad

dinner - left over lasagna from the weekend - yup, not low carb, or low cal but it was a small serving and sooo good

snack - pudding and blueberries and a glass of red wine.

Surgery May 1, 2013. Starting Weight 385,  Surgery Weight 333,  Current Weight 160.  At GOAL!

Weight loss Pre-op 1-20 2-17 3-15 Post-op 1-20 2-18 3-15 4-14 5-16 6-11 7-12  8-8

9-11 10-7 11-7 12-7 13-8 14-6 15-3 16-7 17-3  18-3

Most Active
Recent Topics