Whatcha Eating Today VSGers? Monday 10/2/17

Kristi T.
on 10/2/17 10:42 am, edited 10/2/17 3:43 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

Good morning! Sounds like you had a lovely weekend Erin. I vacationed two years in a row to see Vermont in the fall. We made our home base in Ogunquit, Maine and took day trips to Vermont, New Hampshire, Rhode Island and Connecticut to see the fall colors. It was so gorgeous!

Walked around a huge car lot yesterday(they were closed) and looked at campers and trailers. I really want a pop up tent trailer. Just a small one to pull behind my car next summer. I want to learn how to camp, but due to my arthritis a regular tent won't cut it. A tent trailer would be perfect. My goal is to combine camping and hiking next summer, especially the Oregon coast...I am rambling:-)

B-Greek yogurt w/chia, flax and pumpkin seeds

L-Hard boiled egg and 2oz left over steak

S-Chai tea w/vanilla protein shake

D-Left over steak sautéed with mushrooms and steamed green beans

E-It's raining(pouring), so not sure?

I hope everyone has a good Monday!

Edited to add QOTD-Rarely get sick anymore, maybe a cold once a year.

Highfunctioningfatman
on 10/2/17 3:38 pm
VSG on 08/29/16

We would like to have a cab over camper for our truck so we can do more winter "camping". We don't intend to give up our tent for good weather though. We love the coastline for camping. A couple of our favorites are Sunset Bay outside of Charleston and Fort Stevens. While not on the coastline, our favorite is Loeb Park on the Chetco River outside of Brookings.

Kristi T.
on 10/3/17 9:52 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

Loeb Park is lovely(thank you google:-) Sunset Bay is exactly the type of camping I am looking for!

NateH
on 10/2/17 11:05 am
VSG on 09/26/14

B: Vanilla NuZest clean lean protein with 10 oz. unsweetened vanilla almond milk

S: 9 almonds

L: 4 oz. turkey burger

D: 4 oz. pork loin

HW: 450
SW: 428 9/26/14
Reached 'normal' BMI (24.9) with a weight of 199.9: 2/5/2016

ShirlAus
on 10/2/17 12:44 pm
VSG on 06/26/17

Good Morning all :) Your weekend sounds great Erin and hope your daughter gets better soon.

Busy night with a quick trip to the thrift store - picked up a new work skirt, a dress for our holiday and a jacket. All size 16's Im super happy. Then ultrasounds - which ended up becoming an xray for my finger. Have this weird lump and with the weight loss Im in danger of loosing my rings so its time to deal with it.

Another busy day - work then home to take my son shopping so he has enough food while we are away. There are lots of meals in the freezer but will stock the cupboards too. Then will start packing as we leave early Friday morning - super excited

QOTD: I went through a really bad patch with illness - chest infections etc a year ago. It seemed like one thing after another. I am thankful to say I have missed even catching a head cold this year even though everyone around me has been sick at one time or another. Maybe this new me is more resistant !

B: Chobani Yoghurt with Protein Crunch - couldnt eat half of it so will likely be tommorrows brekkie too

S: Babybel Cheese

L: Chicken Thigh with 1 teaspoon Kale Slaw

D: Prawns & Mayo - Boys are having Noodle Box as a treat

Have a great day all :)

Highfunctioningfatman
on 10/2/17 3:41 pm
VSG on 08/29/16

I bought a nice brown leather jacket and a size 16 slim shirt at a thrift store last weekend. I love both of them. The shirt fits me better than any of my other shirts by far.

ShirlAus
on 10/2/17 3:45 pm
VSG on 06/26/17

Well done :) Isnt it the best feeling !

I refuse to shop anywhere atm except Thrift - and Im loving that I can pick up a size 16 and take it home without trying it on and it fits and looks ok. Mentally thats a huge step forward for me after shopping in the plus size womens sections. Our average over here is size 14 -16 so Im heading for average - at least in clothes sizing anyways

Highfunctioningfatman
on 10/2/17 4:04 pm, edited 10/2/17 9:06 am
VSG on 08/29/16

I wear a medium T shirt, 15.5-16 dress shirt, medium or large regular shirt, 32" pants and the smallest mens underwear that I can find. It blows my mind how different clothing fits for being the exact same "size". I have a dream of a perfect fitting Schott leather jacket in a year or two but it scares me to spend a bunch of money and not have it be perfect.

https://www.schottnyc.com/products/mission-mens-leather-jacket.htm?color=2&catID=5

Highfunctioningfatman
on 10/2/17 4:10 pm
VSG on 08/29/16

The link doesn't seem to be working right. It is a Schott brown leather Mission jacket. At more than I typically pay for a car, I want it to be perfect!

ShirlAus
on 10/2/17 5:05 pm
VSG on 06/26/17

Looks nice :)

You should treat yourself once you have lost all your weight

Most Active
Recent Topics