Whatcha Eating Today VSGers? Friday 9/29/17

Cathy H.
on 9/29/17 4:26 pm, edited 9/29/17 9:28 am
VSG on 10/31/16

QOTD: I love coffee...or rather LOVED coffee my entire life. Until surgery. When it screwed up my taste buds for liquids. Phooey. I still drink it, and it's getting better as I find coffees that taste good to me. I do miss the unadulterated pleasure I used to get at the taste, but hope it will come back one day. In the meantime, once a coffee fiend, always a coffee fiend!! LOL What was the question? OH YEAH lol!! I always drank my coffee with nondairy creamer and sugar, but now I use either heavy cream or H&H and xylitol. I was raised on coffee with cream and sugar, so black is out of the question. We were started out at about 5 years old, drinking cups of milk and sugar with our grandmother, and just enough coffee splashed in to color the milk. Then as we got older, more coffee, less milk and sugar! At any given time while my parents were alive, my entire family could share the same cup of coffee because we all drank it the same...2tsp creamer, 2tsp sugar. Then I rediscovered it in the 90s and made it stronger and stronger. Eventually nobody could drink mine lol
Wait...what was the question again? Lmaoooo I post so many coffee memes on my FB that my friends get sick of it. Yeah, I'm a freak, I know it! *grinz

M1: Dannon L&F 80 vanilla w/natural peanut butter and Fiber One, coffee w/H&H and xylitol

M2: Smoked pulled pork, fresh zucchini slices w/avocado ranch dressing

Water and vites on track

Livin' La KETO Loca!!
134 lbs lost since surgery, 195 overall!! Initial goal reached 9/15/17, (10.5 months)!
5'3", SW*: 299 GW: 175 HW 3/2015: 360 PSW* 5/2016: 330 *PSW=Prog Start Wt; SW=Surgery Wt

M1 -31, M2 -10, M3 -15, M4 -16, M5 -8, M6 -6, M7 -11, M8 -8, M9 -8, M10 -4, M10.5 -7 GOAL

Most Active
Recent Topics