Whatcha Eating Today VSGers? Wednesday 9/27/17

mmsmom
on 9/27/17 9:55 am - Woburn, MA

Yay DXA scan- my company makes it! Well, my day started out the way my entire 2017 has gone - I was on the way to my consult for a tummy tuck and they called and rescheduled. wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Oh well, life goes on

B: english muffin with cheddar cheese

L: 1 small slice of leftover pizza

D: going out! Southwestern - filet with shrimp and a fun spicy sauce at the local Border Cafe

E: IDK, it's still flippin hot here

V/L: good

We also went to the bakery this morning - it is not good news and I won't post what we bought. No one needs that kind of discouragement, lol

VSG on 04/28/2014

(deactivated member)
on 9/27/17 10:21 am

First time posting here now sure why though. I think I will change this. It is still in the 90s here so no fall wardrobe breakout for me. I even bought some new clothes for my new body :)

11 weeks post op (7/11/17)

62lbs down since morning of surgery

QOTD: My favorite author is Nora Roberts. I am a sucker for a good romance and yes I would so drive 12 hours to see/have her sign a book for me.

B: coffee, 1.5 patty turkey sausage

L: 4oz grilled chic fil a nuggets

D: Boca burger with mustard and pepperjack cheese

Water and vites on track

E: walk/jog this evening with the baby in the stroller.

Kristi T.
on 9/27/17 10:49 am, edited 9/27/17 3:50 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

Good Morning!

Sun and 70's today and for the next three days, then winter will set in yet again! The mountains have snow, but the fires are out, so it's a really good thing!

Had an excellent walk with my dog along the lake yesterday. There was about 5 feet or so of beach, which will grow to about a 1/4 mile of beach in a month or so. The lake was like glass and the air smelled so amazing, it was a good walk. Went to bed with a very painful shoulder last night:-)

B-Chia, flax and mixed nut porridge

L-Vanilla protein shake w/PB2

S-string cheese and chai tea

D-Having dinner at my Uncle's new assisted living, hopefully something protein forward

E-Walk with Emmy

Sounds like everyone is very busy today, hope you all have a good day.

Edited for QOTD-Gwen, I would definitely drive 12 hours to see Stephen King speak as well! I have so many favorites, depends on my mood as to who I love at the moment.

Rachel B.
on 9/27/17 10:53 am, edited 9/27/17 4:04 am - Tucson, AZ
VSG on 08/11/08 with

Good morning!

So far, I've had no scheduled clients show up, and two walk-ins. BLAH!

QOTD: I would definately go see Kathy Reichs and Dr Bill Bass. Kathy Reichs is the author of a series of books that the TV series BONES was based on. Dr. Bill Bass is the founder of The Body Farm at the University of Tennessee. He and Jon Jefferson write what is called The Body Farm series. I love real forensic scientists writing about what they know.

I woke up this morning and got on the scale. I am up 6 pounds over my lowest weight this time around. Surprisingly only 4 pounds since my grammy went into hospice and all the family came to town. But I've got to get back on track because I have got to get down to 145/150 before I even try maintenance. Coming up quick on a year back on track (15OCT)...

AM: 2 SF Peppermint White Chocolate Mochas (woke up at 4am and couldn't get back to sleep)

B: Red Grapefruit

L: Chicken thigh, cottage cheese and hummus

S: Yogurt

S: Premier Protein

D: Chicken with cottage cheese & hummus

Have a better day!!!

"...This one a long time have I watched. All his life has he looked away, to the future, to the horizon. Never his mind on where he was. What he was doing..."

Rachel, PMHNP-BC

HW-271 SW-260 LW(2009)-144 ~ Retread: HW-241 CW-190 GW-150

CC C.
on 9/27/17 2:20 pm

You can do it, Rachel!

yvonnef1964
on 9/27/17 1:42 pm
VSG on 08/11/14

Late post I slept until this afternoon so my meals are later than usual.

B ham and cheese omelette and string cheese

L tuna, cottage cheese and honeycrisp apple

D beef roast and some kind of vegetable

ShirlAus
on 9/27/17 2:27 pm
VSG on 06/26/17

Good Morning all :) Drove DH Ute to work today with the trailer. Pain in the butt finding parking! Im going to pick up our diesel generator tonight straight after work then onto friends house for the night. Looking forward to seeing them. Have tommorrow off so busy weekend planned as per yesterdays post. Looking forward to sleeping in our caravan at the farm and waking up to the stunning sun rises.

QOTD: I wish I had more time to read. Have a pile of books by my bedside but I find once I finally get to bed I am too exhausted. Love Janet Evanovich for a giggle but it would be more than a 12 hour drive to meet her from Australia :)

B: 1 x Sushi Roll

S: Seaweed Salad

L: Sushi Roll (picked up a pack last night while shopping)

D: Chicken and Salad at our friends house. Have packed makings for a cheese and meat platter too

Have a great weekend all

Most Active
Recent Topics