Hello from an old OH member

Rachel B.
on 9/27/17 12:35 pm - Tucson, AZ
VSG on 08/11/08 with

I believe I remember you, Lisa. Did your liver get nicked during your procedure???

I gained back 91 pounds and talked to Dr A about a revision. But I started eating right and have lost about 80 pounds of it. It is possible. You just have to recommit yourself. Donna had some great suggestions.

Welcome Back!

"...This one a long time have I watched. All his life has he looked away, to the future, to the horizon. Never his mind on where he was. What he was doing..."

Rachel, PMHNP-BC

HW-271 SW-260 LW(2009)-144 ~ Retread: HW-241 CW-190 GW-150

Kathy S.
on 9/27/17 1:29 pm - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with

Welcome Back Lisa

We are so glad you came back and per the suggestions made here you can see how everyone cares and knows their stuff I had RNY and dealt with some regain after losing my husband. Getting back to the basics is more than just food. Sending you via PM a list of getting back to the basics that helped me get back on track. Love all the suggestions for eating, make a list

If you decide to go forward with your revision options I agree with everyone here. You have to deal with the reasons you gained weight otherwise it's not going to help long term. So glad you stepped away from the drinking and be very careful with your pain pills. It's proven they are very addictive and it's medically noted in some the pain pills increases pain not help.

Keep us posted on how you are doing and you have mail

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

Most Active
Recent Topics