Whatcha Eating Today VSGers? Thursday 9/7/17

Rachel B.
on 9/7/17 2:56 pm - Tucson, AZ
VSG on 08/11/08 with

Good job!!! APA is really easy. You can actually set up a format for your word program for it. When I started my bachelors program in 2002, I had one class that had us do the other one... But the school dropped it after I completed that class and made APA standard across the whole school.

Keep up the great work!

"...This one a long time have I watched. All his life has he looked away, to the future, to the horizon. Never his mind on where he was. What he was doing..."

Rachel, PMHNP-BC

HW-271 SW-260 LW(2009)-144 ~ Retread: HW-241 CW-190 GW-150

Cathy H.
on 9/7/17 3:12 pm
VSG on 10/31/16

THanks, Rachel! The confusing part is one class uses APA, and the other uses MLA, and I have never used EITHER lol! So, it gets confusing going back and forth. Luckily, I only have 2 major papers to write in MLA, but one a week in APA. Thank goodness for onine citation generators!!

Livin' La KETO Loca!!
134 lbs lost since surgery, 195 overall!! Initial goal reached 9/15/17, (10.5 months)!
5'3", SW*: 299 GW: 175 HW 3/2015: 360 PSW* 5/2016: 330 *PSW=Prog Start Wt; SW=Surgery Wt

M1 -31, M2 -10, M3 -15, M4 -16, M5 -8, M6 -6, M7 -11, M8 -8, M9 -8, M10 -4, M10.5 -7 GOAL

ShirlAus
on 9/7/17 1:33 pm
VSG on 06/26/17

Friday finally here in Australia - I am so looking forward to a quiet weekend at home. Have to get all the paperwork ready to do our tax next week. A job I have been putting off for ages.

QOTD: No subscriptions here

B: Chicken Sausage & Laughing Cow Cheese

S: Yo Pro Yoghurt with Blueberries

L: Prawns x 4 in creamy chilli, garlic & parmesan sauce (Leftovers from last nights dinner - I was craving them)

D: Filling from a Beef, Bacon & Cheese Pie - still working on getting those freezers down

Have a great weekend all :)

Shirley

Fredbear
on 9/7/17 2:15 pm
VSG on 11/29/16

Busy day, working in the office and leaving early so I can run home, shower, change, and head to the theatre for tonight's final dress rehearsal. Will stop and eat dinner on the way. I need to find a VSG alternative to Chipotle... beginning to really dislike eating there when I have to eat out.!

QOTD: the only things we get on a scheduled basis is cat food and litter. Much cheaper than buying at the pet store!

B: protein shake

L: 4 oz spiced up chicken

S: protein shake

D: probably Chipotle

E: 6k walk and 108 flights of stairs

"Friends are like flowers; no matter how well you pick them, they all eventually die."

jachristmas
on 9/7/17 4:12 pm
VSG on 12/14/16

I subscribe to Gwynnie Bee, which is also a clothing rental site. And I subscribe to my premier protein caramel shakes with Amazon Prime because I live in the middle of nowhere and have to drive forever and a day to find them in a store. LOVE Amazon Prime!! There are always boxes coming to my house..the UPS guy and mail lady always have treats for my dogs and call them by name, lol.

Everyone around here is gearing up for hurricane Irma..still not quite sure where she might make landfall but I know we will experience at least tropical storm conditions and probably more I fear. Not looking forward to the power being out for who knows how long..been stocking up on protein shakes and tuna pouches and bottled water, etc.

B premier caramel in decaf coffee

L using up stuff from the fridge before the power goes out, so bacon and a string cheese it is lol

D the pork chop I had planned to cook last night, but ended up going to pick up our generator and grabbed a grilled chicken salad on the road

Vitamins and water good. Been preparing for the storm, not sure how many steps I got doing that.

~Amanda~

HW at consult #1 5/19/16: 348 lbs.

Consult #2 8/31/16: 331 lbs.

SW 12/14/16: 286 lbs.

CC C.
on 9/7/17 6:56 pm

Stay safe!

Most Active
Recent Topics