Whatcha Eating Today VSGers? Saturday 9/2/17

Erin T.
on 9/2/17 5:05 am
VSG on 01/17/17

Good morning, VSGers! My morning is all messed up by sleeping in later than normal and a kid with a stomachache. But I'm finally sitting down to drink some coffee and plan my day! Barring the kid with the stomach ache doesn't throw a wrench in it, we plan on hiking Azure Mountain today with the kids. There is also a dam release today for a Kayak race right by our house, so we're going to wander down there and see that here in a bit.

I went for a 2-mile run yesterday for the first time in a long time! I had forgotten that I like running.

QOTD: What is your phobia? I don't think I have any true phobias, but I really, really hate spiders. I also am unnaturally scared of sewer grating/steel bridges (which presents a challenge on my motorcycle). Oh, and repetitive noise drives me nuts. Oven timers, dryers buzzing, people tapping on a table.

7 months post-op\Maintenance\137.8lbs

M1: Premier Protein, Coffee, Miralax, and HC

M2: Fage Total with SF Pudding Mix, Blueberries and Slivered Almonds

M3: P3 Protein Plate (probably on top of a mountain)

M4: Flax Pita Pizza - I did this last night and it was so good and stupid few calories too!

E: Hiking!

VSG: 1/17/17

5'7" HW: 283 SW: 229 CW: 135-140 GW: 145

Pre-op: 53 M1: 22 M2: 12 M3: 12 M4: 8 M5: 10 M6: 11 M7: 5 M8: 6 M9-M13: 15-ish

LBL/BL w/ Fat Transfer 1/29/18

CC C.
on 9/2/17 5:35 am

Happy Saturday all! My family will be here until tomorrow afternoon, so just a quick check in...

QOTD: I really hate holding helium filled balloons on a string especially outside. It makes me super anxious that I'm going to accidentally let it go. I'm thinking a hot air balloon ride is also NEVER in my future.

B - coffee and yogurt

L - going out. Maybe soup as it's a pizza and beer place

D - whitefish and zucchini

S - beef jerky

Kristi T.
on 9/2/17 10:17 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

Enjoy your family today Cecily!

CC C.
on 9/2/17 2:07 pm

Thanks, I am!

Gwen M.
on 9/2/17 7:07 am
VSG on 03/13/14

Sorry about kiddo with the stomachache. I hope you're able to have a great hike. I got my trail shoes yesterday and look forward to getting to use them!

Lance and I are going to see movies today - Tulip Fever and Ingrid Goes West. That'll be a nice way to spend a rainy, gross day!

QOTD: Sharks. Legit phobia. I had a traumatizing experience at the Baltimore Aquarium as a child. I can't even walk by the aquariums in a pet store without having a mild panic attack. (I've never stayed long enough to let the panic attack escalate from mild territory!)

1: protein shake
2: I'll be out at the movies all day, so probably the super awesome combination of protein bar and popcorn.
3: Leftover meatballs!

liquid and vites: on track
exercise: nope. In fact, today I need to make sure I remember I'm still fewer than three weeks post-op....

VSG with Dr. Salameh - 3/13/2014
Diagnosed with Binge Eating Disorder and started Vyvanse - 7/22/2016
Reconstructive Surgeries with Dr. Michaels - 6/5/2017 (LBL & brachioplasty), 8/14/2017 (UBL & mastopexy), 11/6/2017 (medial leg lift)

Age 42 Height 5'4" HW 319 (1/3/2014) SW 293 (3/13/2014) CW 149 (7/16/2017)
Next Goal 145 - normal BMI | Total Weight Lost 170

TrendWeight | Food Blog (sort of functional) | Journal (down for maintenance)

Kristi T.
on 9/2/17 10:22 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

I really want to see Ingrid Goes West, I like Aubrey Plaza. Let me know how you liked it Gwen.

Rachel B.
on 9/2/17 8:08 am, edited 9/2/17 7:39 am - Tucson, AZ
VSG on 08/11/08 with

Morning all. I'm not Miss Mary Sunshine today. My 95 year old Grammy had emergency surgery yesterday morning for a blood clot, and a bit broke off. I spent the night in ICU with her. She's an insomniac as it is, and she slept maybe all of 2 hours all broken up last night. She's paranoid and thinking she's hearing folks talking about her & plotting.

Everyone, please take a moment to stop and tell the people you love how you feel.

QOTD: jump out of my skin, scream like a little girl, cant do a darn thing about it... ****roaches! Every. Darned. Time. Big enough, they'll make me puke. Don't like boats on the ocean, open water... born in 70, so Jaws, the Poseidon Adventure, the actual discovery of the wreck of the Titanic, Jaws 2, 3, etc., Piranahs... I don't need to explain boats, deep water or sharks, do I?!

I feel a wee bit better now...

AM: still riding high off 12 shots of espresso!!!!

B: had 2 protein bars & some red grapefruit betweeen 8pm and now

L: probably sleeping...

S/D: TBD

"...This one a long time have I watched. All his life has he looked away, to the future, to the horizon. Never his mind on where he was. What he was doing..."

Rachel, PMHNP-BC

HW-271 SW-260 LW(2009)-144 ~ Retread: HW-241 CW-190 GW-150

Kristi T.
on 9/2/17 10:04 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

Prayers for your Grammy Rachel, so glad they caught the blood clot before more broke away. Hopefully she will sleep better tonight so you can get the rest you need as well.

Kristi T.
on 9/2/17 10:16 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

Good morning all, not a whole lot on my agenda today. Going to take my dog to a nearby state park trail for a short hike then off to Goodwill.

QOTD-I can handle spiders, but I have an absolute stomach wrenching fear of bugs...any kind, big or small. The worst is when they appear in large numbers. I begin to itch all over:-)

B-Yogurt w/chia, flax and pumpkin seed mixture

L-Leftover chicken salad lettuce cups

S-Hard boiled egg

D-Ham, 1/2 corn or the cobb

E-Hike

Have a wonderful Saturday!

Kristi T.
on 9/2/17 10:20 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

Erin, did you make the flax pita crust? If so, please share your recipe:-)

Most Active
Recent Topics