Whatcha eating today VSGers? Friday, 9/1/2017

yvonnef1964
on 9/1/17 7:36 am
VSG on 08/11/14

Good morning,

Qotd I have two alarms on my phone to go off every morning. I have pills I need to take two hours before I can eat or drink coffee so I get up and take my pills and go back to bed. Second alarm is when I want to get up but sometimes I turn it off and sleep in.

B ham and cheese omelette and string cheese

L tuna and cottage cheese

D ribeye steak and kale salad

S chicken breast

Have a wonderful day

Rachel B.
on 9/1/17 7:50 am - Tucson, AZ
VSG on 08/11/08 with

September 1st. Beautiful 79 degrees here right now. I tapped the work computer and it opened to a story on the 20th anniversary of the loss of Princess Diana. I remember it so vividly. Wow.

QOTD: Never had problems with snooze. It didn't exist when I was a kid, and I had a most OBNOXIOUS alarm. Anything wakes me now. Usually its Duncan sitting over my head wanting me to let him out. I'll tell him no and be able to go back to sleep for a bit. Lately, he is waking me about 0615, though my alarm is set for 0630.

AM: Coffee w/fairlife and Pumpkin Pie SF Torani

S/L: Leftover Mixed Green Salad w/tomato, bacon, chicken, bleu cheese and avacado from last night

S: L&F Yogurt

E: Arms & Elliptical

S: Van PP

D: Chicken Thigh, avacado, cottage cheese, and hummus

"...This one a long time have I watched. All his life has he looked away, to the future, to the horizon. Never his mind on where he was. What he was doing..."

Rachel, PMHNP-BC

HW-271 SW-260 LW(2009)-144 ~ Retread: HW-241 CW-190 GW-150

lauraellen80
on 9/1/17 10:07 am
VSG on 06/15/15

What is Van PP? I keep seeing that...

Rachel B.
on 9/1/17 10:15 am - Tucson, AZ
VSG on 08/11/08 with

Vanilla Premier Protein

"...This one a long time have I watched. All his life has he looked away, to the future, to the horizon. Never his mind on where he was. What he was doing..."

Rachel, PMHNP-BC

lauraellen80
on 9/1/17 10:22 am
VSG on 06/15/15

Ah! Okay, that makes sense now! Thanks.

sgg1002
on 9/1/17 10:19 am
VSG on 11/29/16

Happy Friday and hopefully a 3 day weekend for most of you! :) Mom in law is coming down from St. Joe and hubby is smoking brisket and a pork butt. :) We will play nertz (card game) and watch some Netflix. Any recommendations for movies currently playing?

QOTD: boring alarm clock by side of the bed and battery operated in case power goes out (it has a BUNCH this past Spring and Summer with all our heavy storms that have come through the Midwest).

B: Chocolate premier, coffee

S: Colby jack cheese stick

L: 1% cottage cheese, deli turkey slices

S: blueberries

D: Italian sausage with sautéed zucchini and a little Bertolli basil alfredo sauce thrown in

Water, walking, vites/supps in.....enjoy the pics of the babies! Gisele, Gouda, Gucci and Gulliver! :)

lauraellen80
on 9/1/17 10:23 am
VSG on 06/15/15

OMG, PUPPIES!!!!!

sgg1002
on 9/1/17 10:25 am
VSG on 11/29/16

They have been the absolute best sweethearts, despite being really puny and sick with ringworm when we took them in from the city shelter about 5 weeks ago. Fostering is such a great thing, even though it does still tug on my heartstrings after 9 years and over 200 foster pups that have come and gone!

Kristi T.
on 9/1/17 10:30 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

They are so adorable, thank you for remembering to post them. Most of all, thank you for your dedication and hard work with these wonderful animals!

Rachel B.
on 9/1/17 10:48 am - Tucson, AZ
VSG on 08/11/08 with

MOST BEAUTIFUL BABIES!!!

I couldn't possibly foster. It's a long standing family tradition that once an animal comes to this family, they are accepted, and never leave. Much like human children, going from home to home is horribly, emotionally damaging. I'll pray they find their forever, happy homes very soon!!!

Rachel, PMHNP-BC

Most Active
Recent Topics