Whatcha Eating Today VSGers? Monday 8/28/17

Cathy H.
on 8/28/17 7:24 pm, edited 8/28/17 12:25 pm
VSG on 10/31/16

LOL couldn't resist, Gwen!

Livin' La KETO Loca!!
134 lbs lost since surgery, 195 overall!! Initial goal reached 9/15/17, (10.5 months)!
5'3", SW*: 299 GW: 175 HW 3/2015: 360 PSW* 5/2016: 330 *PSW=Prog Start Wt; SW=Surgery Wt

M1 -31, M2 -10, M3 -15, M4 -16, M5 -8, M6 -6, M7 -11, M8 -8, M9 -8, M10 -4, M10.5 -7 GOAL

yvonnef1964
on 8/28/17 11:52 am
VSG on 08/11/14

Good afternoon,

Qotd I know what to eat right but when I have urges to binge eat I'm out of control.

B ham and cheese omelette and string cheese

L tuna and cottage cheese

D having dinner at my friends, I believe it's pork chop and vegetable

S emiepie egg salad and watermelon

Have a good day

SallyCat
on 8/28/17 2:06 pm
VSG on 10/17/16

Good afternoon! Checking in late today. I had a colonoscopy this morning. The prep was awful yesterday. I had only sugar free clear liquids so basically had a no calorie, no protein day yesterday, and then nothing today until 2:00. That mixed with all of the laxatives, made for quite a bit of misery. All better now though. I was able to come home and eat some yogurt and have some coffee. The best part is that the colonoscopy went great. No polyps, no cancer. I go back in ten years. I guess this was a bit of a NSV because I was supposed to have the procedure done when I turned 50. I'm 56. I kept putting it off because I was embarrassed about my weight. So sad. Just one more example of letting excess weight and shame control my life and my health. NO longer.

B: yogurt and coffee

The rest of the day is unknown. They told me to eat whatever I wanted. Heck to the no. I'm happy to just be able to eat and drink.

QOTD: Hands down, coffee. Wish I had never started it up again. Gonna try to wean myself off it soon. The headache I had today was no fun.

HW: 375 SW: 282 CW: 167 GW: 159

ShirlAus
on 8/28/17 2:37 pm
VSG on 06/26/17

Good Morning All

Finally got hubby home from hospital after dinner last night. He is super happy to be home and I think it will help him heal better being back in his own environment. Bit of a rough night sleepwise. Thankful I went to bed at 8.30pm as he was up and down all night - therefore so was I. Onwards and upwards.

QOTD: I am a bit (well a lot) of a control freak. I need to feel organised and therefore in control else Im a stressed out bundle. Its been made worse through years of juggling between houses, properties, taking care of my family etc. Im working on learning to just let things be - especially as our sons are all adults now and making their own lives

B: Chobani Yoghurt

S: Babybel Cheese

L: Roasted Veg & Green Leaf Salad with Fetta and Balsamic (needed a veggie hit)

D: Prawns with Roast Veg Salad

Shirley

Most Active
Recent Topics