Whatcha Eating Today VSGers? Friday 8/25/17

(deactivated member)
on 8/25/17 12:23 pm
VSG on 03/28/17

My digital scale has me at 14lbs heavier than the manual scale I have been using for 2 months. I thought the weight was just effortlessly falling off lol!

Rachel B.
on 8/25/17 8:35 am - Tucson, AZ
VSG on 08/11/08 with

Morning!

QOTD: As long as my babies were safe, I probably wouldn't think of anything else. Surprisingly, nothing else much matters. I would be shattered that I would lose my paternal grandmothers antique furniture from the 40's, Or all the new stuff I have recently purchased as my 'adult', non-bachelor, home decor. Surface, I would probably grab my new coffee machine. But if I really thought about it, I would grab my previous babies ashes if I could get to them.

Accountability: I have been in a gelato fail this week. I need to get my exercise back up. I don't know whats up with me. I just can't seem to get my fit together.

AM: Coffee with fairlife

L: chicken with cottage cheese and hummus

S: Red Grapefruit

S: Van PP

D: last of Cuban pork

E: Legs (OUCHIE) Elliptical or Treadmill

"...This one a long time have I watched. All his life has he looked away, to the future, to the horizon. Never his mind on where he was. What he was doing..."

Rachel, PMHNP-BC

HW-271 SW-260 LW(2009)-144 ~ Retread: HW-241 CW-190 GW-150

lauraellen80
on 8/25/17 8:58 am
VSG on 06/15/15

Blergh... hard to say "good morning!" when I've slept poorly all week, mostly due to the dogs. Being scared of thunderstorms, demanding to go out to eat grass, and last night, pooping in the kitchen at 3am. ~sigh~

I'm also feeling pretty annoyed with myself, because I really let myself overdo it yesterday. I had a second cup of chai (sugar free and made with Fairlife milk, but still, not in my plan for the day) at work. My afternoon snack didn't satisfy me, so I had a Quest bar, too. Then we went to a new Indian restaurant for their grand opening, and in addition to the reasonable portion of chicken tikka masala (no rice) and small piece of garlic naan that I'd planned, I ended up eating some fried paneer and some desserts, including this amazing rich ice cream that they gave us for free. I was determined to not having anything else last night because I'd already gone way over my calories for the day, but I caved before I went to bed and had a couple tablespoons of PB. I'm so frustrated with myself, as I've really been trying to make better choices and get back to a weight I feel good about. Luckily I have an appointment with my nutritionist next week. Maybe that will help.

ANYWAY...

QOTD: I'd try to grab my collection of original women's British Army WWII uniforms (I reenact), since they are irreplaceable.

B: Coffee w/ SF Torani syrup and 2% Fairlife milk; Siggi's mixed berry yogurt

S: SF chai made w/ 2% Fairlife milk; oatmeal chocolate chip Quest bar

L: 1 oz. turkey pepperoni, light string cheese, 1 oz. roasted falafel-flavor chickpeas

S: 1.5 oz. mixed nuts, light Babybel, and 1/3 c. canteloupe

D: Grilled bratwurst w/ grilled peppers and onions, mustard, no bun

Kristi T.
on 8/25/17 9:44 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

Good morning! Not much going on today. Have to make a fresh peach pie this afternoon, having my neighbors over for a much anticipated Hand and Foot re-match. I'm not sure how I will deal with the pie yet.

QOTD-The only thing I can think of right now is my purse, medication lockbox and my dog's favorite ball(she is obsessed with it and would miss it greatly!)

B-Greek yogurt w/chia and flax mix

L-Vanilla Orgain shake

S-2 Duke's sausage links, string cheese, chai tea w/cream

D-Leftover hamburger patty

E-noon walk

I hope everyone has a wonderful Friday!

jachristmas
on 8/25/17 11:09 am
VSG on 12/14/16

QOTD..since the most important stuff is safe, I would grab the 2 kitchen aid mixers I mentioned yesterday and the giant box of coffee I just got from Sam's lol, that would be a waste. And definitely my pillow and my cookbook collection. Some of those belonged to my grandma and have her handwritten recipes tucked inside. I know most of them by heart but having them in her handwriting is priceless. And I better grab a box to put all that in cuz I doubt I could carry it all lol.

Having a "small sleeve" day, just not very interested in eating..

B premier caramel in decaf coffee

S deviled eggs

L premier chocolate shake in the car line

D chicken breast

Vitamins and water good. Walking and working at the shop..we are almost finished with construction!

~Amanda~

HW at consult #1 5/19/16: 348 lbs.

Consult #2 8/31/16: 331 lbs.

SW 12/14/16: 286 lbs.

Cathy H.
on 8/25/17 1:19 pm
VSG on 10/31/16

QOTD: I've downsized a lot in the last few years. If sentimental stuff is already safe, I guess I'd have to say my purse, phone, meds, laptop and external hard drive.

Since I'm keto, was using heavy cream for my coffee but it was making me nauseous, discovered it was the carageenan that was upsetting my stomach. Found an organic brand today that uses gellan gum instead of carageenan to keep it mixed...fingers crossed it doesn't make me sick! (H&H is a nono but gotta have cream in my coffee lol) Trying coconut cream when it gets here next week (no additives), since it isn't available anywhere here in my podunk town.

Funeral today, with lunch after. Luckily they had some things I could eat, so that worked out.

B: Dannon L&F 80 w/Fiber One, coffee w/H&H and xylitol

L: 1/2 oz roast beef, 3/4 oz cojack cheese, 1/2 deviled egg, 2 black olives, 2 grape tomatoes, and small celery stick.

S: Still hungry so apple and peanut butter when I got home. (Doing a keto "carb up" so increased carbs with the apple just for today.)

D: The roast beef was so good, I got some on the way home! 4 oz roast beef, 1T prepared horseradish, 2T mayo

Water and vites on track

E: Walking

Livin' La KETO Loca!!
134 lbs lost since surgery, 195 overall!! Initial goal reached 9/15/17, (10.5 months)!
5'3", SW*: 299 GW: 175 HW 3/2015: 360 PSW* 5/2016: 330 *PSW=Prog Start Wt; SW=Surgery Wt

M1 -31, M2 -10, M3 -15, M4 -16, M5 -8, M6 -6, M7 -11, M8 -8, M9 -8, M10 -4, M10.5 -7 GOAL

Fredbear
on 8/25/17 3:35 pm, edited 8/25/17 8:37 am
VSG on 11/29/16

It was such a lazy day at work that I left early... no sense staying there with no work to do!

I had the distinct pleasure of paying a credit card completely off today, and closing the account. I more to go and I am debt-free!

QOTD: If my spouse, my cats, and my instruments were safe, I think the only things I'd worry about are my wedding clothes and a few souvenirs I have from working for the Mouse.

Rant: I am having so much difficulty keeping my head in the game lately! By the time Sunday is over, I will have walked 31 miles this week, and I'm still hovering at the same weight. I'm incredibly frustrated right now... at nearly 9 months out, I'm still obese, and I'm still 50+ pounds away from my (not my surgeon's) goal.

Not that I'm going to stop trying, of course. But damn I'm pissed.

B: protein shake

L: 2 oz spiced up chicken with broccoli slaw and riced cauliflower with sesame ginger vinaigrette

S: protein shake

D: ???

E: 6k today so far, and 122 flights of stairs

"Friends are like flowers; no matter how well you pick them, they all eventually die."

Most Active
Recent Topics