Whatcha Eating Today VSGers? Tuesday 8/22/17

ljbarbara
on 8/22/17 5:54 pm

Mikaela is the sweetest little girl ever! I absolutely fell instantly in love!

Original surgery: VSG Feb. 2009

REVISED TO RNY FEBRUARY 2016

Height: 5'7"

Start weight: 252. Current weight: 120

ShirlAus
on 8/22/17 5:57 pm
VSG on 06/26/17

Shes a real little character - big calf too - shes less than 2 weeks old in his picture

:)

jachristmas
on 8/22/17 2:40 pm
VSG on 12/14/16

QOTD..pets, yes lots! A Chihuahua named Millie and a Blue Heeler named Lucy..my babies besides my son. Millie is sweet and a lapdog, Lucy isn't quite a year old and is loving and *****y and a ball of energy and a great help on the farm. 3 cats Rascal who just turned 16, Charley we rescued from the shelter and Daisy a stray my son caught and brought home and feeds though she is still very timid. Little man has a pet fish..and then there are the farm animals..about 40 various hens and roosters, 11 pigs, a turkey named Shirley and I lost count of all the muscovy ducks.

Today I grocery shopped and then after school took my son for a haircut..other than that just my normal "housework" eek. I took the trash out to the can this morning and missed a step going down the porch, ouch, no bruises that I can see, but it will be sore a couple days. I am so much more clumsy now. This morning the grocery store manager (my old boss) commented on how small my face was looking. And then at the barber shop the hairdresser said you sure have lost a lot of weight..guess people are noticing, lol.

B premier caramel in decaf coffee

S had some bacon that needed to be cooked and had 2 slices with my string cheese

L Yoplait Greek Protein, black cherry

D chicken breast with Greek seasoning

Vitamins and water good. Took a short walk but didn't want to aggravate my knee and hip too much.

~Amanda~

HW at consult #1 5/19/16: 348 lbs.

Consult #2 8/31/16: 331 lbs.

SW 12/14/16: 286 lbs.

ShirlAus
on 8/22/17 3:19 pm
VSG on 06/26/17

Ouch Jachristmas - hope you heal fast

Love your Turkeys name - he he he

Most Active
Recent Topics