Whatcha Eating Today VSGers? Tuesday 8/22/17

Arjeffries
on 8/22/17 8:48 am
VSG on 01/27/16

That is so funny and so true. It's the T.OM. for me too. I try to stay focused but it doesn't always work.

Gwen M.
on 8/22/17 12:06 pm
VSG on 03/13/14

That's the crummy thing about pillow top mattresses, eh? You can't flip them over! Well.. you could, but it might be really weird. :/

I'm glad your kitties are doing well after their dental scraping. I keep trying to convince my people that purring cats help a person heal better but.... yeah. We know it's not a good time to add new lifeforms to the household :(

VSG with Dr. Salameh - 3/13/2014
Diagnosed with Binge Eating Disorder and started Vyvanse - 7/22/2016
Reconstructive Surgeries with Dr. Michaels - 6/5/2017 (LBL & brachioplasty), 8/14/2017 (UBL & mastopexy), 11/6/2017 (medial leg lift)

Age 42 Height 5'4" HW 319 (1/3/2014) SW 293 (3/13/2014) CW 149 (7/16/2017)
Next Goal 145 - normal BMI | Total Weight Lost 170

TrendWeight | Food Blog (sort of functional) | Journal (down for maintenance)

MissNexxie
on 8/22/17 4:12 pm
VSG on 04/30/14

Mattress has been rotated often to try and minimize my getting stuck in a rut (ha ha!) but at some point we'll have to make that new purchase. So hard to try and determine if a mattress meets your need by lying on it for 5 mins in a store...

Funny enough, my husband is severely allergic to cats yet it was his idea to go ahead and explore rescue adoption. I love all the cats, all the time, but figured it wasn't meant to be and yet here we are with 2 turdbombers running our lives. I still marvel at it. Hubby and Sol are very, very attached to each other, too. They nap together a lot with Sol's rumbler on full volume. Purrs make everything better! And when I'm under the weather they won't leave my side. All the feels...

Surgery: April 30, 2014: HW: 288 SW: 250 Achieved Goal 149 lbs: April 8, 2015 CW: 158 lbs (working on losing 65 lb regain as of June 1, 2021. Weight was at 215 lbs). Fighting every darn day!

yvonnef1964
on 8/22/17 8:06 am
VSG on 08/11/14

Good morning,

QOTD no pets but would love one but I can't afford one.

B ham and cheese omelette and string cheese

L tuna, cottage cheese and watermelon

D chicken breast and green beans

S chicken breast and watermelon

Have a wonderful day

NateH
on 8/22/17 8:17 am
VSG on 09/26/14

B: Organic vanilla Premier protein shake

L: 4 oz pork tenderloin

D: 4 oz hanger steak

S: 13 Blue Almond Nut-thin crackers
*These things are delicious! I miss something that has a crunch and these have a nice snap to them. Not super healthy, but not as bad as a snack could be...

HW: 450
SW: 428 9/26/14
Reached 'normal' BMI (24.9) with a weight of 199.9: 2/5/2016

Arjeffries
on 8/22/17 8:43 am
VSG on 01/27/16

First day of school for my kids. I am so happy to have the house to myself.

QOTD

I have two dogs, Buddy and Benjie. We celebrate their birthdays with parties too. Buddy is a schitzu weiner mix so I guess he is a schweiner. Benjie is a hound dog weiner mix.

B I was going to have 2 eggs and pork sausage. I put it down to tie a kids shoe and the other kid ate it(after already eating his breakfast).He said he thought I was done. So I had half an egg.

L vegetable beef soup

D Turkey meatballs

S popcorn at the girl's volleyball game

E walking for an hour at a local park.

Fredbear
on 8/22/17 11:47 am, edited 8/22/17 1:36 pm
VSG on 11/29/16

Quiet day here, working from home today.

QOTD: We now have 3 cats (after losing one of our cats early this year to cancer). I'm actually working from home today because I need to take our senior kitty to the doctor for a possible respiratory issue and some bladder problems.

B: protein shake

L: chicken and tofu stir fry over a bed of broccoli slaw, with some homemade wasabi salad dressing

S: protein shake

D: teriyaki chicken and broccoli

E: rest day

"Friends are like flowers; no matter how well you pick them, they all eventually die."

ShirlAus
on 8/22/17 1:53 pm
VSG on 06/26/17

Good Morning All

Just a normal day at work I hope today. Going to try and catch up with a friend after work briefly if hes free. Want to check in on him after we lost our mutual friend in June.

We have lots of pets between our home and Property - but not as many as we did when we had the previous farm. The old one was 3 Angus Steers, 30+ Ewes, 2 Rams, 100+ chickens, 75+ ducks, 15+ Geese, 5 Horses, 2 alpacas, a farm cat and 4 dogs. It was 55 acres :)

We are now living in the "burbs" but couldnt go back to shop bought eggs so brought 8 of our chooks with us. We also have 3 dogs - a 3 yr old Red Heeler (hubbys baby and super spoilt) A 6 yr old Kelpie x Lab and a 7 yr old Beagle x lab - both my girls. Kelpie is manic with me - follows me everywhere. On our block (24 acres - downsizing) we have 4 Angus Heifers and 2 little Angus x pottie calves. Plus a gorgeous new Angus girl - see picture. I have named her Mikaela after my friend that passed. Shes just beautiful to watch playing in the grass. Something special about new life - puts things into perspective.

B: Leftover Noodles from dinner

S: Chobani yoghurt

L: Leftover Chicken Teriyaki (Hubby got take out last night as he was cooking ha ha ha)

S: Babybel Cheese

D: TBD - Maybe fish with roasted beetroot, onion & fetta salad

Good luck with the bed Erin - Love a new mattress

Erin T.
on 8/22/17 5:00 pm
VSG on 01/17/17

I grew up on a 900-acre dairy farm. My family still owns the land, but not the cattle anymore. I miss farming sometimes!

I really love our chickens. They all have their own personalities and of course, I really appreciate the eggs!

VSG: 1/17/17

5'7" HW: 283 SW: 229 CW: 135-140 GW: 145

Pre-op: 53 M1: 22 M2: 12 M3: 12 M4: 8 M5: 10 M6: 11 M7: 5 M8: 6 M9-M13: 15-ish

LBL/BL w/ Fat Transfer 1/29/18

ShirlAus
on 8/22/17 5:05 pm
VSG on 06/26/17

Its a beautiful lifestyle I think :) I understand you missing it

I didnt step foot on a farm till I met my now husband. He grew up on dairy and beef farms and owned the 55 acre one when we met. I took to it like I had been on there all my life. Loved the peace & quiet and all the animals. Hard work at times especially when you are out in winter soaked to the skin but rewarding.

We sold it last year due to hubby changing jobs but only lasted 2 weeks without land before we found our dream block. We are on an 8 year plan to retiring up there and I cant wait

Will add to our brood once we are up there full time.

Nothing better than fresh free range eggs :) I used to sell over 25 dozen each week to the people down in the burbs. Had wait lists - paid for the farm feed bills :)

Most Active
Recent Topics