Whatcha Eating Today VSGers? Monday 8/21/17

Kristi T.
on 8/22/17 9:39 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

It amazes me how important they were to that little community. I can't imagine what they would have done without the midwives and the nuns, and yes, I cried too!!

yvonnef1964
on 8/21/17 9:39 am
VSG on 08/11/14

Good afternoon,

I didn't go to bed until after 3 am so my schedule is off. Currently drinking coffee.

QOTD there not much on now, currently watching big brother, dateline. At my friends, we are watching the reign on Netflix.

Late breakfast ham and cheese omelette and string cheese

D chicken and some kind of vegetable at my friends.

S tuna and cottage cheese

Have a good day

Kristi T.
on 8/21/17 11:08 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

QOTD-I just finished the new Netflix series Ozarks, it was very good! Like Cecily, I love British T.V. and movies.

B-Greek yogurt w/chia&flax

L-Hard boiled egg, string cheese, 1 small peach

S-Chai tea w/vanilla protein shake

D-Chicken thighs with mushroom sauce in slow cooker, cauliflower rice

E-Late evening walk

I hope everyone has a great day!

Cathy H.
on 8/21/17 12:45 pm
VSG on 10/31/16

Kicking myself for not ordering the eclipse glasses I was going to order a month ago! It was still cool, it got early dusky dark here for about 45 seconds. A friend in St. Louis got some great pics, though.

QOTD: I don'****ch much new TV right now. I need to renew my Netflix subscription I think. I am re-watching the entire series of The Closer with Kyra Sedgwick...loved it when it was on, really enjoying watching it again. During network seasons, I like Grey's, NCIS (the original), and Big Bang Theory.

B: Dannon L&F 80 w/Fiber One, coffee w/H&H and xylitol

L: Leftover steak, chicken, and bacon fajitas w/sour cream and guacamole

D: Salad and maybe some pulled pork

Water and vites on track

Livin' La KETO Loca!!
134 lbs lost since surgery, 195 overall!! Initial goal reached 9/15/17, (10.5 months)!
5'3", SW*: 299 GW: 175 HW 3/2015: 360 PSW* 5/2016: 330 *PSW=Prog Start Wt; SW=Surgery Wt

M1 -31, M2 -10, M3 -15, M4 -16, M5 -8, M6 -6, M7 -11, M8 -8, M9 -8, M10 -4, M10.5 -7 GOAL

Rachel B.
on 8/21/17 2:33 pm - Tucson, AZ
VSG on 08/11/08 with

CLOSER! YEAH!!! I love Criminal Minds and never get tired of watching that either. (NCIS or any other DEATH investigation show....)

"...This one a long time have I watched. All his life has he looked away, to the future, to the horizon. Never his mind on where he was. What he was doing..."

Rachel, PMHNP-BC

HW-271 SW-260 LW(2009)-144 ~ Retread: HW-241 CW-190 GW-150

ShirlAus
on 8/21/17 1:32 pm
VSG on 06/26/17

Good Morning All

Another cold morning here in Australia. Cant wait for winter to be over.......

Going to get my iphone looked at after work tonight so hubby is in charge of dinner

Hubby tends to dominate the TV watching. We watch series on Netflix occassionally. Im not much of a TV girl unless Im feeling really exhausted then enjoy settling down and just being a couch blob

B: Pate & cheese - leftovers from Saturday afternoon

S: Protein Bar

L: Chicken Scallopini

D: TBD

Shirley :)

jachristmas
on 8/21/17 1:37 pm
VSG on 12/14/16

First off, thank you to those *****plied to my menu post yesterday and wished me a happy birthday..sorry I didn't make it back on to like and reply individually. The eclipse was so cool today. My cousin, his wife and some of their work friends drove an hour from the city they live in to come watch it in my yard. We live out in the country and had full view of it and live in a town that was in the path of totality. My son was so excited. They set up tents and fans and basically just tailgated in my front yard lol. QOTD, the main 2 shows I watch (well really DVR since little man doesn't like to give up his cartoons) are The Night Shift and Hooten and the Lady. We have Netflix and Amazon but the guys watch more of it than I do. We are waiting for The Walking Dead to return and of course My 600 lb Life.

B premier caramel in decaf coffee

L Sargento balanced break

S string cheese

D steak

Vitamins and water good. Walking and working at the shop.

~Amanda~

HW at consult #1 5/19/16: 348 lbs.

Consult #2 8/31/16: 331 lbs.

SW 12/14/16: 286 lbs.

NateH
on 8/21/17 2:44 pm
VSG on 09/26/14

B: Organic Vanilla Premier Protein
L: 4 oz pork
S: bite of some leftover hanger steak
D: 4 oz pork

HW: 450
SW: 428 9/26/14
Reached 'normal' BMI (24.9) with a weight of 199.9: 2/5/2016

lauraellen80
on 8/21/17 6:11 pm, edited 8/21/17 11:17 am
VSG on 06/15/15

Today was a bit of an off day because I was flying back home after visiting my parents.

QOTD: I haven't been watching much TV lately because work has been crazy. I need to catch up on Outlander. I missed most of season 2, though I've read all the books.

B: Siggi's strawberry rhubarb yogurt, then coffee with half and half and stevia.

S: Quest oatmeal chocolate chip protein bar

L: Splurged on 1/2 of a small order of pesto cavatappi with double tofu at Noodles and Co. before flying home. We don't have that chain where I live (thankfully, haha!), so it's a rare treat.

S: KIND bar and an iced coffee with half and half and sugar-free vanilla at the airport; mixed nuts with lower-sugar dried cranberries on the plane; blueberry Quest bar while trying to get back to my car after landing.

D: 1/2 of an order of hummus with raw veggies and pita

E: none, other than walking through airports!

Accountability: Yikes, I didn't realize how much I snacked while traveling today. And I could have made lower carb/higher protein choices for both lunch and dinner. But tomorrow is another day, and I'll be back to my normal schedule.

AggieMae
on 8/21/17 9:15 pm
VSG on 10/25/16

Coffee with heavy cream

6 oz Yogurt fortified with 10grams of protein powder, 1 tablespoon of mashed apricot.

1oz hard goat cheese, 2 oz baked ham

3oz cheese clean, 1 chicken liver, 1/2 cup of yellow squash, butter

Snacks: 2 calcium gummies, 4 vitamin C gummies

Most Active
Recent Topics