Whatcha Eating Today VSGers? Sunday 8/20/17

ShirlAus
on 8/20/17 3:09 pm
VSG on 06/26/17

Good Morning All - Start of another week here in Australia. Sorry ive been MIA - things have been super hectic with various things. Actually spent a weekend at home which is rare so we had my mum come for dinner Saturday night and stay with us. I took her shopping to dress her newly renovated Guest room. Was so nice to spend quality time with her. Sent her home with a weeks worth of meals so she doesnt have to cook at all. She was super happy with that.

Re Reading - I have 4 books sitting on my bedside table but never seem to find the time to actually read them. Ive been feeling very tired of late. Not sure what it is but I have reverted back to my pre op vitamin regime and will see if that makes a difference. Until then its bed early as 5am rolls around each morning way too fast

B: Chobani Yogurt

S: Mandarin

L: Chicken, Bacon, sour cream casserole

S: Babybel Cheese

D: Chicken,Leek Mushroom filo pie

Have a great day all

(deactivated member)
on 8/20/17 3:49 pm
VSG on 12/28/16

Happy Hour with friends Friday. Had 2 small meatballs filled with goat cheese that were delicious.

Ran a bunch of errands yesterday. Yawn.

Everyone here is gearing up for the eclipse!

Today:

B: 1/2 Denver omelet

L: 6 chilled shrimp and ****tail sauce

D: chicken thigh and probably broccoli

jachristmas
on 8/20/17 4:04 pm
VSG on 12/14/16

Today is my 34th birthday and it's been nice and quiet which was very nice for a change. It's been so hectic lately with working on the shop and back to school.

Accountability..there was no birthday cake this year, but I did have a taste of the peanut butter pie I made for the guys yesterday. I picked off the crust and toppings and had a couple bites of the filling (mostly peanut butter and cream cheese).

B premier caramel in decaf coffee

L leftover hamburger patty (3oz) and a spoonful of homemade chili and mustard on top (my version of a chili cheeseburger)

D TBD..but prob finish off the leftover burgers and hot dogs from yesterday

Vitamins and water good.

~Amanda~

HW at consult #1 5/19/16: 348 lbs.

Consult #2 8/31/16: 331 lbs.

SW 12/14/16: 286 lbs.

CC C.
on 8/20/17 5:57 pm

Happy Birthday, Amanda!

ShirlAus
on 8/20/17 6:04 pm
VSG on 06/26/17

Happy Birthday :)

Rachel B.
on 8/20/17 7:40 pm - Tucson, AZ
VSG on 08/11/08 with

Happy Birthday!!!

"...This one a long time have I watched. All his life has he looked away, to the future, to the horizon. Never his mind on where he was. What he was doing..."

Rachel, PMHNP-BC

HW-271 SW-260 LW(2009)-144 ~ Retread: HW-241 CW-190 GW-150

Most Active
Recent Topics