Whatcha Eating Today VSGers? Saturday 8/12/17

Erin T.
on 8/12/17 3:22 am
VSG on 01/17/17

Morning VSGers! I woke up to a gentle rolling thunderstorm. Is there really anything better? I need to get to the grocery store this morning and then I have my nephew (9 months) over night. I will fortify myself with lots of coffee because it's been awhile since I've dealt with an infant over night!

This morning I was 140.9 which means that while I was traveling I surpassed my next goal of being "half myself". I've now lost more than I weigh!

M1: Premier Protein w/ Coffee and Miralax

M2: Triple Zero Yogurt, Sunflower Seeds, strawberries & blueberries

M3: I'm going to try the famous Emiepie's egg salad I keep hearing about! Plus some cashews.

M4: Going to grab a protein + veggie at the grocery store.

S: I will need to add something for a snack to get in some more calories, but I'm not sure what yet

E: Will be limited today, unless you count hefting my chubby nephew around!

VSG: 1/17/17

5'7" HW: 283 SW: 229 CW: 135-140 GW: 145

Pre-op: 53 M1: 22 M2: 12 M3: 12 M4: 8 M5: 10 M6: 11 M7: 5 M8: 6 M9-M13: 15-ish

LBL/BL w/ Fat Transfer 1/29/18

CC C.
on 8/12/17 6:20 am

Awesome, Erin!

Off to the farmer's market this morning then I think I'll go see The Big Sick this afternoon. A walk somewhere in there would be good. Too windy for kayaking.

B - coffee and yogurt

L - leftover steak

D - salmon and salad

S - beef jerky

Kristi T.
on 8/12/17 8:27 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

Let us know what you thought of The Big Sick Cecily!

CC C.
on 8/12/17 1:32 pm

I REALLY liked it! Sweet, very funny, touching... and based on the lead's real life. Go see it if you can!

Arjeffries
on 8/12/17 6:42 am
VSG on 01/27/16

Wow great job, you're half the woman you used to be! I'm going to take kids to the zoo today so lots of walking.

B 2 eggs, 1/4 turkey sausage

L bunless hamburger and cheese

D steak with roasted Brussel sprouts

S premier protein

jachristmas
on 8/12/17 7:03 am
VSG on 12/14/16

I spent most of the day yesterday painting at the shop and totally forgot to post..but I did remember to change my fitbit battery this time lol. Yesterday I had premier caramel in decaf coffee, leftover chicken thigh, and fajita (no tortillas). Today I am cooking for the crew of guys working at the shop. Cooking and baking really is my passion and I have had several people mention to me that I should cater or open a restaurant. I do sell my desserts often, but lately I have actually considered a small catering business. And somehow I can manage to cook all this stuff and it doesnt bother me to not eat it. And it does require some practice to do it without tasting everything.I quit my job as a grocery store bookkeeper to be a stay at home mom and because we are about to open a deer processing facility. But deer season only lasts 4 months, so that would give me 8 months with time on my hands..I don't know, but it's food for thought lol.

B premier caramel in decaf coffee

L I'll save myself a piece of meat (either ham or chicken) from the pot and a deviled egg

D probably leftovers from lunch if there are any..if not I have leftovers from the Mexican restaurant last night

Vitamins in.Water good.I have been doing much better with this recently, proud of myself. Plenty of walking and working at the shop after lunch. Then farm chores..always something to do around here.

~Amanda~

HW at consult #1 5/19/16: 348 lbs.

Consult #2 8/31/16: 331 lbs.

SW 12/14/16: 286 lbs.

Kristi T.
on 8/12/17 8:38 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

Congratulations Erin, that's wonderful!!!

I have my annual cousin's luncheon today. All the female cousins get together every August from all over the U.S. Some are even coming as far as Texas.

B-Greek yogurt (4oz)

L-TBD

D-TBD

W&V-off track on wate

E-Late evening swim or walk.

Have a great Saturday everyone!

Fredbear
on 8/12/17 8:47 am, edited 8/12/17 1:56 am
VSG on 11/29/16

Got up this morning at Oh-dark-thirty and went on an 11k walk! It was looking stormy when I left the house, but got through all 2+ hours without any precipi-

-tation. Weird getting up and out of the house before the sun, but that's what you gotta do in desert...

Should be a quiet morning, spouse is still asleep. Cleaning the house today and then having friends over for pizza and cards (Hand and Foot - a variant of Canasta) tonight.

B: chocolate protein shake with some sugar-free caramel Torani (mmmmm...)

L: leftover chopped steak with grilled onions and leftover hummus and chicken (turning into my mother, saving tiny leftover portions from restaurants... )

S: protein shake or jerky

D: chicken with salad, and some pizza toppings

E: 11k walk (yay, already burned 850 calories today)

"Friends are like flowers; no matter how well you pick them, they all eventually die."

Gwen M.
on 8/12/17 8:48 am
VSG on 03/13/14

Congrats you the "lost half myself" goal! One of my friends told me that I should tell people "I lost half myself, but that half was a psychopathic killer, so it's okay." She's weird that way, though. ;)

It stormed here last night - lots of awesome thunder, lightning, and flash flood warnings. Today is a lazy day that started with a lovely lie-in and I didn't get out of bed until close to 10am! Of course tomorrow I have to wake up early so I can wake up SUPER early on Monday.

In a little bit a friend is coming over to play board games with Art and then, later on, the rest of the friend's family is coming over to eat "Mexi-Que" and hang out. I'm looking forward to it!

1: protein shake
2: unclear, probably another protein shake (although honestly all I really want to eat right now is a lot of cookies. No idea where that's coming from)
3: smoked pork in the flavors of al pastor, some sort of coleslaw, maybe a little tortilla, and that's probably it.

liquid and vites: on track
exercise: nope

VSG with Dr. Salameh - 3/13/2014
Diagnosed with Binge Eating Disorder and started Vyvanse - 7/22/2016
Reconstructive Surgeries with Dr. Michaels - 6/5/2017 (LBL & brachioplasty), 8/14/2017 (UBL & mastopexy), 11/6/2017 (medial leg lift)

Age 42 Height 5'4" HW 319 (1/3/2014) SW 293 (3/13/2014) CW 149 (7/16/2017)
Next Goal 145 - normal BMI | Total Weight Lost 170

TrendWeight | Food Blog (sort of functional) | Journal (down for maintenance)

LeslieWesleysyxx
on 8/12/17 8:55 am
Revision on 03/14/18

This is one of those rare weekends where I don't have anything planned. It was nice to get up without an alarm for once.

B: L&F Greek yogurt with bran buds, coffee

L: Deviled Chicken Salad with crush wasa

D: Turkey enchilada skillet

S: Protein bar

E: walking and swimming

W&V

Most Active
Recent Topics