Whatcha Eating Today VSGers? Sunday 8/6/17

Erin T.
on 8/6/17 4:44 am
VSG on 01/17/17

It's Sunday again! Boo! Was supposed to be a beautiful and cool day today, but it appears it will be cool and rainy. The kids ended up going to a sleepover last night, so Jon and I got to cook some scallops for dinner without any arguments. I'm going to enjoy my quiet and coffee while I can. They are just down the road so I assume they'll be home soon!

M1: Premier Protein, Miralax & Coffee

M2: Dannon L&F w/ Blueberries, Blackberries (fresh picked!) and sunflower seeds

M3: Scallops

M4: Chicken Thigh w/ skin removed

E: A hike up Stone Valley trail and Day #3 of the plank challenge!

VSG: 1/17/17

5'7" HW: 283 SW: 229 CW: 135-140 GW: 145

Pre-op: 53 M1: 22 M2: 12 M3: 12 M4: 8 M5: 10 M6: 11 M7: 5 M8: 6 M9-M13: 15-ish

LBL/BL w/ Fat Transfer 1/29/18

Gwen M.
on 8/6/17 6:08 am
VSG on 03/13/14

Today I'm going to attempt to go to SkyZone! We'll see how that goes. I'm prepared to jump, and also prepared to need to stop. My abdomen doesn't feel awesome right now, but I'm 99% sure that I'm a little constipated. "Yay."

1: protein shake
2: out after SkyZone, no idea what people will choose
3: protein shake if necessary
4: instant pot chicken curry

liquid and vites: on track
exercise: SkyZone!

VSG with Dr. Salameh - 3/13/2014
Diagnosed with Binge Eating Disorder and started Vyvanse - 7/22/2016
Reconstructive Surgeries with Dr. Michaels - 6/5/2017 (LBL & brachioplasty), 8/14/2017 (UBL & mastopexy), 11/6/2017 (medial leg lift)

Age 42 Height 5'4" HW 319 (1/3/2014) SW 293 (3/13/2014) CW 149 (7/16/2017)
Next Goal 145 - normal BMI | Total Weight Lost 170

TrendWeight | Food Blog (sort of functional) | Journal (down for maintenance)

CC C.
on 8/6/17 6:24 am

Off for a boat driving lesson with my dad soon. A walk later would be good. And more dog brushing of 3 very hairy and tangled golden retrievers which totally counts as exercise!

B - coffee, bacon, and high protein waffle

L - cottage cheese and jerky

D - salmon and salad

Highfunctioningfatman
on 8/6/17 8:33 am
VSG on 08/29/16

Why can't I ever sleep in? Grrr! I'm either always doing something or something will happened to wake me up. This morning somebody sent my wife to text messages at 7 a.m. It sucked.

Anyway today I will be trimming some trees in preparation for a friend's fifth-wheel to come over next weekend. He and his family will be living on our property until they find a house to buy. I have to sand and paint a picnic table today. Then I am taking it to the carwash. I will probably dump our trash today. I will most likely put a radiator in our Suburban. After all that I will clean up a couple things in the garage and probably work on stripping some scrap metal. I'm hoping to be able to take it down either next weekend or the weekend after that.

B: 4 slices of bacon!

L: not sure

D: bacon wrapped shrimp

yvonnef1964
on 8/6/17 9:39 am
VSG on 08/11/14

Good afternoon,

Im surprised im not sore today after yesterday's workout.

B ham and cheese omelette and string cheese

L tuna, cottage cheese and coleslaw

S iced sugar free coffee

D Boston butt pork shoulder and zoodles

Have a good day

Cathy H.
on 8/6/17 10:09 am
VSG on 10/31/16

Cool and rainy again today here. Last week of my summer job at the camp. No new job prospects yet, so moving forward with plans to take the classes I need to substitute teach, and off to the college office to register tomorrow after work! Food plans are up in the air, it always changes on my day off lol

B: Dannon L&F w/Fiber One, coffee w/H&H and xylitol

L: Maybe ham and Swirls cheese sticks

D: Probably a salad with smoked pork loin

Water and vites on track

E: Walking

Livin' La KETO Loca!!
134 lbs lost since surgery, 195 overall!! Initial goal reached 9/15/17, (10.5 months)!
5'3", SW*: 299 GW: 175 HW 3/2015: 360 PSW* 5/2016: 330 *PSW=Prog Start Wt; SW=Surgery Wt

M1 -31, M2 -10, M3 -15, M4 -16, M5 -8, M6 -6, M7 -11, M8 -8, M9 -8, M10 -4, M10.5 -7 GOAL

LeslieWesleysyxx
on 8/6/17 10:48 am
Revision on 03/14/18

It's a cool day here also. Little rainy off and on but not enough to stop from walking. I'm meal planning and cooking today so I'll be able to stay on track. I realized I was eating to many calories and to much fat. I've been on top of my water all week since I joined a water challenge. 3 of the 6 pounds finally came off this morning on the scale so I think I'm headed in the right direction again.

B: L&F Greek yogurt with bean buds, small coffee

L: 3oz lean deli turkey and 2 slices smoked cheddar cheese

D: turkey and black bean enchilada skillet.

S: protein bar

E: walking

W&V

jachristmas
on 8/6/17 3:57 pm
VSG on 12/14/16

I will happily take y'alls cool and rainy weather...its near 100 degrees and we woke up this morning to realize that our air conditioner was not working properly. Thank goodness my daddy is an A/C repair genius and he came over after church to "supervise" the hubby and they got it cooling better but it's still HOT.

B premier caramel in decaf

L leftover ham from buffet and Colby jack cheese slices

D hamburger (no bun)

Vitamins and plenty of water in. Got in some steps when I went grocery shopping and then back home to feed all the animals.

~Amanda~

HW at consult #1 5/19/16: 348 lbs.

Consult #2 8/31/16: 331 lbs.

SW 12/14/16: 286 lbs.

ShirlAus
on 8/6/17 4:50 pm
VSG on 06/26/17

Good Morning from Australia - I flew back into Melbourne very late last night and was walking in the door at 1am. zzzzzzzzzzzz The alarm at 5.30am was not pretty this morning believe me. Had a very full weekend with my best friends parents. It was strange to walk into his place knowing hes no longer there. We laughed and cried and remembered. I cooked them a lamb roast on saturday night and meals to pop into the freezer to help lighten the load.

It was my first trip away since my op and I did pretty well. I was petrified that I would feel like a freak when eating out but managed well. We went to lunch and I ordered a starter of Grilled Prawns - the guys ate my leftovers. Breakfast I had my favourite eggs and salmon - didnt touch the toast and gave the second egg and balance of salmon to hubby. The best bit was I was able to walk around. My orthopedic surgeon said I am not supposed to be walking due to my knee being bone on bone (I am down for a knee reconstruction at some stage - his words "come back to me when you cant stand the pain anymore" hmmm ok) Plan to continue to take light walks and just see how I go

B: 3 x mini egg bites

S:Clear protein water (just found them - 30gm of protein and less than 1G sugar - bliss

L: Chicken Satay with Red Pepper and Baby Spinach

S: Babybel Cheese

D: Chicken Skewer

Have a great evening all :)

Smartchicc
on 8/7/17 8:54 am
VSG on 07/07/16

Hi everyone, I'm a year out and can be making better choices, so set new goal and getting with the program.

B- coffee stevia

S- premier protein banana shake

L- premier protein strawberry shake

D- chicken onion and pepper skewer

Most Active
Recent Topics