Whatcha Eating Today VSGers? Wednesday 8/2/17

ShirlAus
on 8/2/17 1:30 pm
VSG on 06/26/17

Good Morning all - Last working day of the week for me and its a noon finish. Have to love that. Then off to battle to increased security at the airport after a foiled incident last week. 2-3 hrs security line up for all domestic flights but happy they are being diligent.

Congratulations Erin on being off all your meds :) Must feel great

B: Protein pancake with wedge of cream cheese

S: Chobani Yoghurt

L: TBD - might just eat a tiny bit of whatever my husband orders at the airport (as I feel I am a waste of food whilst travelling as I cant eat much)

S: Nuts on plane?

D: To be decided - we land after 7.15pm so will be something light

So looking forward to leaving wintery temperatures and feeling warmth but above all I cant wait to see my best friends parents after he passed last month. There will be tears and laughter as we remember him. It will be nice to cook and care for them a little. Im taking a dozen of our free range chicken eggs on the plane with us

I wont be around likely till Monday so take care all and have a wonderful weekend

Shirley

Australia

jachristmas
on 8/2/17 4:51 pm
VSG on 12/14/16

Just got back from seeing the Emoji movie with my son, it was cute and he enjoyed some time with mom. Then it was off to pick up some supplies for our shop.

B decaf coffee with premier caramel

L Arby's roast beef, no bun

S handful of my son's popcorn at the movies

D turkey and cheese roll up

S Dannon Light and Fit Greek Lemon Meringue pie

Water and vitamins in. Walking today.

~Amanda~

HW at consult #1 5/19/16: 348 lbs.

Consult #2 8/31/16: 331 lbs.

SW 12/14/16: 286 lbs.

Cathy H.
on 8/2/17 5:26 pm, edited 8/2/17 10:26 am
VSG on 10/31/16

Congratulations on the A1C, Erin!!

And Shirl, have a safe trip and enjoy the warm weather as best you can under the cir****tances. My condolences.

This cold wrecked me, haven't been this sick in so long I can't remember. Going back to work tomorrow, but I'm weak. Had to go the Hellmart today because I was out of everything. Just that took everything I had, and wore me out. Trying to pump in protein and more fluids, I haven't been getting enough of either. The good news is my congestion is clearing up and I do FEEL better. Sleeping a lot so only 2 meals again today (thus the reason for not getting all my macros in).

Brunch: Dannon L&F 80 Pumpkin (yay it's back!) w/Fiber One, coffee w/H&H and xylitol

Dinner: Pulled chicken, cottage cheese, Wholly Guacamole

Vites on track, fluids better today

E: Shopping

Livin' La KETO Loca!!
134 lbs lost since surgery, 195 overall!! Initial goal reached 9/15/17, (10.5 months)!
5'3", SW*: 299 GW: 175 HW 3/2015: 360 PSW* 5/2016: 330 *PSW=Prog Start Wt; SW=Surgery Wt

M1 -31, M2 -10, M3 -15, M4 -16, M5 -8, M6 -6, M7 -11, M8 -8, M9 -8, M10 -4, M10.5 -7 GOAL

Prunella1
on 8/5/17 6:39 am
VSG on 07/10/17

Your posts of what you are eating today, and all the responses really help me start my day right. Thanks.

Most Active
Recent Topics