Whatcha Eating Today VSGers? Tuesday 8/1/17

sgg1002
on 8/1/17 10:08 am
VSG on 11/29/16

Happy Tuesday! Busy work day. Looking forward to quiet night at home.

B: Premier Chocolate and coffee...going to have to run to Walmart tonight, as no time for Costco and this was my last RTD shake. Yikes!

S: protein waffle

L: confetti crab salad 1/2 c, 1/4 c. 1% cottage cheese

D: taco salad without shells or chips, watermelon

S: sugar free chocolate pudding cup

Water, walking slowly due to back being a bit out of place and getting adjusted at chiro, vites/supplements in.

Rachel B.
on 8/1/17 11:57 am - Tucson, AZ
VSG on 08/11/08 with

Costco has PP on sale this month - $20/18 pack

"...This one a long time have I watched. All his life has he looked away, to the future, to the horizon. Never his mind on where he was. What he was doing..."

Rachel, PMHNP-BC

HW-271 SW-260 LW(2009)-144 ~ Retread: HW-241 CW-190 GW-150

CC C.
on 8/1/17 5:35 pm

Thanks for the tip! I order my PP from Costco online since the closest one is 3 hours from me here. In CA, I have 3 less than 5 miles from my house!

Rachel B.
on 8/1/17 12:01 pm - Tucson, AZ
VSG on 08/11/08 with

Baby (Bulldog) had a tumor removed from his chest this morning. He's all sad and whiney. He has to wear a t-shirt, which is cute, but he's so sad.

AM: Coffee w/PP

B: 22g prosciutto pannino

L: chicken breast, cottage cheese & hatch chile hummus (cottage cheese weight got off in there. Don't know how much was really in there...)

S: TBD

D: Chicken breast, cottage cheese & hatch chile hummus

E: Walk around the kitchen

water & vites

"...This one a long time have I watched. All his life has he looked away, to the future, to the horizon. Never his mind on where he was. What he was doing..."

Rachel, PMHNP-BC

HW-271 SW-260 LW(2009)-144 ~ Retread: HW-241 CW-190 GW-150

Theduffman27
on 8/1/17 12:06 pm
VSG on 11/19/14

Ahh...love our fur babies!

jachristmas
on 8/1/17 12:33 pm
VSG on 12/14/16

Whew, finally made it back..internet went crazy over the weekend and I am shopping around for a new computer. It's tax fee weekend for the back to school shoppers so I am planning on a new laptop Saturday..we need one for business stuff anyway. Sunday morning I was trying on some dress pants for church and out of pure curiosity decided to try on a smaller size someone gave me..and holy guacamole they fit and zipped!! Wore those suckers and felt like a million bucks in them!

B premier caramel in coffee (the caramel is hard to find around here, grocery store was out, and I got the last 3 off the shelf at Wal-Mart last night..i buy them every time I find them so I have plenty)

S string cheese

L chicken with Cajun seasoning

D leftover bbq ribs and a bite of peas

Vitamins good. I've been doing much better at exceeding the minimum 64 oz liquid. Late evening walk, it's still hot but the past few days it's been really nice-low humidity and breezy.

~Amanda~

HW at consult #1 5/19/16: 348 lbs.

Consult #2 8/31/16: 331 lbs.

SW 12/14/16: 286 lbs.

ShirlAus
on 8/1/17 1:35 pm
VSG on 06/26/17

Brrrrrrrrrrr Morning. Super cold this morning, we got down to zero overnight. I cant wait to fly to Northern Queensland tommorrow night - temperatures are 25 degrees there. May finally feel warm

Busy day here again then home to organise the house/animals etc and pack as leaving at lunchtime tommorrow for the airport

B: 3 x Mini Crustless quiches

S: New chobani yoghurt - cant wait to try it (released this week in Australia)

L: Chicken Satay with baby spinach & red pepper

S: Babybel Cheese

D: Leftover Chicken Pie (minus the fillo topping)

Need to up my fluids as have been down past few days. Always hard to sip water when its so cold....

Have a great day/night all

LeslieWesleysyxx
on 8/1/17 3:27 pm
Revision on 03/14/18

Not a lot going on here today.

B: protein oatmeal

L: 4oz shredded chicken

D: bunless burger

S: protein bar

E: walking

W&V

Most Active