Visit to the ER today!

AggieMae
on 7/24/17 10:48 am, edited 7/24/17 3:49 am
VSG on 10/25/16

If you have a dilated esophagus and you over fill your sleeve with food you will vomit.

A cortisone injection is fairly short acting and will not effect your weight loss.

Doriam R.
on 7/24/17 1:40 pm - Austin, TX
VSG on 07/12/17

The emptying from the esophagus to the sleeve is happening very slow... I read yesterday they can do a balloon procedure

similar to what they do when you have a stricture and that me open the Esophagus at the bottom a bit so I don't hold the food there. But I read that on the internet, I am not a doctor, made an appointment with a gastroenterologist for August. To see what he thinks...,

for now I need to get this hives under control they are very itchy and all over my body. Today I started getting them in my face.

my diet without the shakes will be crap, because I can't eat much protein. No milk products either.

With my low blood pressure my nutritionist said to eat every hour.?

Doriam R.
on 7/24/17 1:41 pm - Austin, TX
VSG on 07/12/17

Thank you guys for listening to my whining I am just so sorry I did this surgery and paid all this money.

Agran
on 7/24/17 3:06 pm

I am so sorry to hear you are struggling. Take care and be kind to yourself.

Doriam R.
on 7/24/17 6:53 pm - Austin, TX
VSG on 07/12/17

Thank you Agran and sorry...maybe my story will help other lap band people!!! before they decide to do a sleeve.

AggieMae
on 7/24/17 11:54 pm
VSG on 10/25/16

Hives can be caused by hormone surges, thyroid and even stress.

If you were infertile due to obesity, even a small weight loss can trigger ovulation.

Doriam R.
on 7/25/17 5:30 am - Austin, TX
VSG on 07/12/17

I will check

Most Active
Recent Topics