Whatcha Eating Today VSGers? Sunday 7/23/17

(deactivated member)
on 7/23/17 8:52 pm
VSG on 12/28/16

Thanks. It is very hard even though I knew it was going to happen eventually.

(deactivated member)
on 7/23/17 9:10 pm
VSG on 12/28/16

Thanks much. It's going to hurt for a while even though I know it was time.

jachristmas
on 7/23/17 5:35 pm
VSG on 12/14/16

Went to church this morning, then a few errands, and over to my brothers to change his bandage. We did go up to the shop to cover up some stuff before the rain comes in. At least the storm clouds brought us a cool breeze and lower temps for the evening. Then it was out to feed and check on all the pigs and chickens.

B premier caramel in decaf coffee

L smothered turkey I put in the crock pot this morning before church

S string cheese

D not really hungry so I made myself a snack..dollop of dip made with Greek yogurt, couple cubes of cheddar and a few slices of cucumber and pepperoni..easy, light, tasty!

Vitamins and water in.

~Amanda~

HW at consult #1 5/19/16: 348 lbs.

Consult #2 8/31/16: 331 lbs.

SW 12/14/16: 286 lbs.

Donna L.
on 7/23/17 5:57 pm - Chicago, IL
Revision on 02/19/18

Surgical tooth extraction was Friday so I've been quasi-AWOL taking care of it. Still eating mushies. The surgeon was like, are you sure you're okay with no solid food for a few days? Ha ha ha, oral surgeon!

Meals:

Protein shake (30g protein, 1/2 tsp cocoa powder, 2 packets truvia, 1/2 tsp PB2)

Cottage cheese, 3oz x 3

Going to puree some chicken for dinner, since all the dairy is not making Harvey a happy sleeve, ugh. Forgot about how lactose intolerant I get.

I follow a ketogenic diet post-op. I also have a diagnosis of binge eating disorder. Feel free to ask me about either!

It is not that we have so little time but that we lose so much...the life we receive is not short but we make it so; we are not ill provided but use what we have wastefully. -- Seneca, On the Shortness of Life

(deactivated member)
on 7/23/17 8:49 pm
VSG on 01/12/17

I feel like my meals are bizarre. They don't match, but I try to go for quick and easy.

Breakfast - Egg, Kraft cheese twist

Lunch - Havarti cheese, premier protein

Lunch 2 - left over Hunan beef from my favorite Chinese place (that's last me about 4 meals now).

Dinner - Slice turkey deli meat and slices of tomatoes

Dinner 2 - Tortilla chips and salsa

Was all set to eat a snack of watermelon while watching Game of Thrones, but cable went out so I got mad and threw a tantrum and didn't eat my watermelon. I was like a little kid rolling around as if the world ended!

(deactivated member)
on 7/23/17 9:12 pm
VSG on 12/28/16

A lot of nerve for cable to go down before Game of Thrones! I hope you get to watch it. And that you saved some watermelon. :)

Most Active
Recent Topics