Whatcha Eating Today VSGers? Friday 7/21/17

Erin T.
on 7/21/17 3:48 am
VSG on 01/17/17

Hello, VSGers! It's Friday! We have an Airbnb guest coming tomorrow so I need to get my act together and get the bed turned over and the rest of the house up to snuff to have guests. This guest is touring colleges with his 17 year old daughter. They are from OK, but it appears he's natively from France, so it will be cool to meet them. Otherwise, Jon will be busy this weekend teaching a class and I have a project that will take me most of the weekend too.

B: Premier Protein w/ Coffee

L: Chicken breast & Avacado

D: Pulled Pork w/ BBQ sauce (I think then we'll have eaten it all!)

S: Dannon L&F w/ PB2 and a handful of popcorn

E: None, yesterday was leg day and before that was upper body/abs and I'm SORE

VSG: 1/17/17

5'7" HW: 283 SW: 229 CW: 135-140 GW: 145

Pre-op: 53 M1: 22 M2: 12 M3: 12 M4: 8 M5: 10 M6: 11 M7: 5 M8: 6 M9-M13: 15-ish

LBL/BL w/ Fat Transfer 1/29/18

SallyCat
on 7/21/17 6:04 am
VSG on 10/17/16

Happy Friday! What a long week it has been. Tomorrow should finish up the moving process as I have a friend coming to the old place to get a huge portion of my furniture that I'm leaving behind. I'll be so glad to get all of this done.

B: yogurt and coffee

L: Baby shower for a co-worker today. I'm not sure what's on the menu but i will find something. Usually I'm prepared for such occasions, but I'll be fine.

D: salmon and green beans

HW: 375 SW: 282 CW: 167 GW: 159

CC C.
on 7/21/17 6:20 am

I ate way too much last night at the restaurant leading to me being up a pound today. Ugh. I have to learn to control myself with appetizers.

B - coffee and yogurt

L - protein shake

D - steak and salad

Gwen M.
on 7/21/17 7:19 am
VSG on 03/13/14

I'm cold. I'm spending the day at Lance's office because we're going to see Hans Zimmer Live tonight at a venue that's closer to his work than to home. Midday we've got a tour of the campus scheduled and then, after the concert, I'm driving up to PA to spend the weekend with my mom. Woo!

1: lunch at the college cafe. No idea but a naked burger is an option.

2: dinner at a restaurant. Again, no idea yet.

3: protein bar in the car

liquid and vites: on track!

exercise: nothing formal, but the tour should give me some good steps.

VSG with Dr. Salameh - 3/13/2014
Diagnosed with Binge Eating Disorder and started Vyvanse - 7/22/2016
Reconstructive Surgeries with Dr. Michaels - 6/5/2017 (LBL & brachioplasty), 8/14/2017 (UBL & mastopexy), 11/6/2017 (medial leg lift)

Age 42 Height 5'4" HW 319 (1/3/2014) SW 293 (3/13/2014) CW 149 (7/16/2017)
Next Goal 145 - normal BMI | Total Weight Lost 170

TrendWeight | Food Blog (sort of functional) | Journal (down for maintenance)

sgg1002
on 7/21/17 7:42 am
VSG on 11/29/16

We made it! Friday! Last night, I was bad and couldn't make myself cook anything for dinner as it was so hot, so I just ate the watermelon and called it good. Thought it would cause a gain since it was higher carb than I would have liked had I stuck to spinanch ricotta as main course and watermelon as snack, but all is good and down 1/2 lb. Going to try to be more diligent to write down food on the weekend since I don't usually get on here.

Breakfast : Bananas Cream and coffee

S: twistum

L 3 oz brisket, cottage cheese

S: watermelon

D: marinara spaghetti squash and Italian sausage.

Water, vites, exercise walking

Rachel B.
on 7/21/17 8:23 am - Tucson, AZ
VSG on 08/11/08 with

Last night was interesting. I only had 287 calories when I left to the movie, and I wasn't hungry before I went. I went ahead and endulged in a thin crust pesto/capresi pizzette (half) and later some gelato. I came home and finished my steps and went to bed. this morning I already have 5K steps in towards my UK challenge which ends at 4pm my time, and I'm in second.

AM: Macadamia nut cookie K-cups and vanilla PP

B: Van/Coconut L&F yogurt

L: chicken breast, cottage cheese, hummus

Gym: Treadmill & Arms

D: chicken sausage & Asparagus

Water & Vites

Hoping for a good outcome!

"...This one a long time have I watched. All his life has he looked away, to the future, to the horizon. Never his mind on where he was. What he was doing..."

Rachel, PMHNP-BC

HW-271 SW-260 LW(2009)-144 ~ Retread: HW-241 CW-190 GW-150

Fredbear
on 7/21/17 9:27 am, edited 7/21/17 9:06 am
VSG on 11/29/16

Feeling better, baked cookies to bring into the office today. Gone in 20 minutes!

Multiple meetings today, so no walk. Stairs it is...

B: protein shake

L: spiced up chicken with some broccoli slaw and sesame ginger vinaigrette

S: protein shake

D: ???

E: EDIT: Had a mid-morning break and went on a 5.5k walk. Sweaty, sweaty, sweaty... Did 64 flights of stairs.

"Friends are like flowers; no matter how well you pick them, they all eventually die."

yvonnef1964
on 7/21/17 10:07 am
VSG on 08/11/14

Hello,

I binged on caramel m&ms last night. Not good.

B i went out to breakfast, scrambled eggs, bacon and one pancake

L tuna and cottage cheese

D yellow squash taco casserole and corn on the cob

S egg salad and cucumber

Have a good day

Kristi T.
on 7/21/17 10:15 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

It's been such a strange week! I don't want time to go fast, but I am glad the week is over:-) I have a funeral tomorrow with a total travel time of 4 hours, so it will be a long day. Playing "Hand & Foot"(card game:-) with my neighbors this evening.

B-Greek yogurt w/chia & flax seeds

L-Left over zucchini & bacon lasagna

S-Chai tea with vanilla protein

D-?

E-not sure

Enjoy your Friday everyone and be safe!

Fredbear
on 7/21/17 4:07 pm
VSG on 11/29/16

LOVE Hand & Foot! I only know about 8 people who know how to play it, though :-p

"Friends are like flowers; no matter how well you pick them, they all eventually die."

Most Active
Recent Topics