Whatcha Eating Today VSGers? Thursday 7/20/17

Kristi T.
on 7/21/17 9:23 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

Get them while they last, too short of a season!

sgg1002
on 7/20/17 8:52 am
VSG on 11/29/16

Woot woot! Thursday, you all! I didn't win Powerball last night, so I am trudging away at work today, but it's ok since the weekend is rearing the bend! No big formal plans for the weekend. I might go play bingo for a rescue group fundraiser Saturday night and try to sneak in a movie if have time between errands and chores.

B: Chocolate premier/coffee

S: twistum reduced fat string cheese

L: Johnsonville turkey cheddar sausage, 1/3 c. cottage cheese

D: Italian sausage/ricotta bake

S: if needed, 1 1/2 c. watermelon balls

Water, walking, supplements all getting in.

sgg1002
on 7/20/17 8:54 am
VSG on 11/29/16
Fredbear
on 7/20/17 8:57 am
VSG on 11/29/16

Feeling better today, though wary... got my lowest weight ever this morning (after three days of diarrhea...), but I'll take it.

It's a really moist day, but I'm off on a 5k walk.

B: protein shake

L: spiced up chicken with some broccoli slaw and sesame ginger vinaigrette

S: protein shake

D: ???

E: 5k walk and at least 100 flights of stairs

"Friends are like flowers; no matter how well you pick them, they all eventually die."

Kristi T.
on 7/20/17 10:10 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

Hope you feel better soon, stay hydrated Fredbear:-)

Highfunctioningfatman
on 7/20/17 11:36 am
VSG on 08/29/16

I had that starting last Friday. By Monday I was 95%, just a bit weak. Tuesday I felt great. Unfortunately yesterday the poop soup returned. I hope that you are doing better soon.

Kristi T.
on 7/20/17 10:15 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

Our air quality isn't very good right now due to numerous fires, the air is thick and hot. Won one game at the Rummikub tournament yesterday, one is better than none:-)

B-Yogurt w/flax & chia mix

L-leftover lake trout

S-Chai tea w/vanilla protein shake

D-Zucchini, squash and bacon lasagna

W&V-on track

E-take my dog swimming today in the lake

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thursday, the weekend is almost here.

yvonnef1964
on 7/20/17 10:59 am
VSG on 08/11/14

Good afternoon,

I slept in this morning and i feel better today.

Stayed on plan yesterday.

B ham and cheese omelette and string cheese

L tuna and cottage cheese

D making a new dish, yellow squash taco casserole and corn on the cob

S egg salad and cucumber

Have a good day

Highfunctioningfatman
on 7/20/17 11:41 am
VSG on 08/29/16

A screwy start to my day. I've been doing quite a bit of work to my neighbor's truck and he called first thing this morning to say that it was leaking like crazy. Somehow the oil filter had come loose. Fortunately it was something that I have never touched. But it made me a little bit late for work and then I had to take my boy to the doctor's office for his yearly checkup. I didn't have breakfast till 10:30. When I get home tonight I have to do paychecks, wash the dog, put the steering column back together in my dad's truck, help my boy pack for Cub Scout camp tomorrow, do laundry and pack up the car because my wife and I are going to be gone for the weekend helping friends move.

B; mcwombats morning mac without the muffin

L: chicken enchilada with way too much habanero sauce

D: either leftover chili lime shrimp or a chicken enchilada with habanero sauce. Either way we will be cleaning out the fridge before we are leaving for the weekend.

Rachel B.
on 7/20/17 3:52 pm - Tucson, AZ
VSG on 08/11/08 with

"...This one a long time have I watched. All his life has he looked away, to the future, to the horizon. Never his mind on where he was. What he was doing..."

Rachel, PMHNP-BC

HW-271 SW-260 LW(2009)-144 ~ Retread: HW-241 CW-190 GW-150

Most Active
Recent Topics