Whatcha Eating Today VSGers? Wednesday 7/19/17

Stacy_WLS
on 7/19/17 7:17 am

I could be a grinder for sure, but this is my front tooth / teeth. I have an appointment at 12:40, so we will see.

VSG: 12/12/13, LBL, small TL, BL/BA: 11/7/14 Twins 12/9/18 HW after Twins 260. 5'10 37 years old - Stacy_WLS (MFP)

Rachel B.
on 7/19/17 7:32 am - Tucson, AZ
VSG on 08/11/08 with

The forever thing is terrifying.

I hope your dental issue is simple to deal with and the pain resolves soon!

"...This one a long time have I watched. All his life has he looked away, to the future, to the horizon. Never his mind on where he was. What he was doing..."

Rachel, PMHNP-BC

HW-271 SW-260 LW(2009)-144 ~ Retread: HW-241 CW-190 GW-150

Gwen M.
on 7/19/17 8:44 am
VSG on 03/13/14

I hope that your dentist has good answers! I'm always worried about my teeth because my medication leads to dry mouth and dry mouth leads to tooth problems :/

VSG with Dr. Salameh - 3/13/2014
Diagnosed with Binge Eating Disorder and started Vyvanse - 7/22/2016
Reconstructive Surgeries with Dr. Michaels - 6/5/2017 (LBL & brachioplasty), 8/14/2017 (UBL & mastopexy), 11/6/2017 (medial leg lift)

Age 42 Height 5'4" HW 319 (1/3/2014) SW 293 (3/13/2014) CW 149 (7/16/2017)
Next Goal 145 - normal BMI | Total Weight Lost 170

TrendWeight | Food Blog (sort of functional) | Journal (down for maintenance)

MissNexxie
on 7/19/17 7:17 am
VSG on 04/30/14

Morning all:

Good day yesterday, running around and got a decent walk in before the wind shifted and smoke haze got too bad. PMS-ing though as I found myself chugging SF mints and SF jello which is not typical for me. Usually only hits for about 3 days per month.

B: coffee w/ cream/sugar, HB egg, small can flavored tuna

S: Homemade protein shake

L: seaweed salad, 2 oz grilled sirloin steak, 1 tbsp ricotta

S: protein shake, maybe a cheese string, Tim Horton's coffee or tea

D: not sure, some kind of salad, greek or caesar with no dressing

Exercise: 30 mins walking on treadmill (the smoke is back)

Liquids: 2 L water plus various tea/coffee (both leaded and unleaded)

Everyone have a great day.

Surgery: April 30, 2014: HW: 288 SW: 250 Achieved Goal 149 lbs: April 8, 2015 CW: 158 lbs (working on losing 65 lb regain as of June 1, 2021. Weight was at 215 lbs). Fighting every darn day!

Rachel B.
on 7/19/17 7:41 am, edited 7/19/17 12:03 pm - Tucson, AZ
VSG on 08/11/08 with

Yesterday was another good food day. I'm gonna have to eat super satisfying today. I'm a week post binge with only one day over 1K cals. The last 3 days my steps have been greater than 13K. My glutes and hams started SCREAMING last night and still are this morning. I have throbbing cramps and work starts in 20 minutes.

AM: Vanilla PP

S: HB egg

L: Chicken, cottage cheese & hummus

Gym: Treadmill, Abs, Elliptical

S: bananas & cream PP

D: Chicken, Cottage cheese & hummus

Water & Vites

"...This one a long time have I watched. All his life has he looked away, to the future, to the horizon. Never his mind on where he was. What he was doing..."

Rachel, PMHNP-BC

HW-271 SW-260 LW(2009)-144 ~ Retread: HW-241 CW-190 GW-150

yvonnef1964
on 7/19/17 10:24 am
VSG on 08/11/14

Good afternoon,

Im tired today. I woke up in the night and stayed up a couple hours. Then I didn't want to get up. Having some coffee right now, hopefully it helps.

B ham and cheese omelette and string cheese

L tuna and cottage cheese

D going to my friends house. I think she is making chicken.

S egg salad and cucumber

jachristmas
on 7/19/17 10:40 am
VSG on 12/14/16

I'm back..yesterday turned into "one of those days" and so I didn't even get a chance to post my menu. I spent hours at the docs office and ended up not getting my bloodwork done due to insurance issues, very frustrating! Hubby is home sick today with what appears to be a migraine type headache, poor guy. Little man is off at day camp having fun..so all is quiet right now except for snoring dogs and snoring husband lol. I am catching up on housework. Really angry with my brother because I think he is using drugs again..and this whole situation has me stressed to the max. The lies, the begging for money, it just makes me so mad and sad at the same time. This has been going on for years and I am worried about him and trying not to give up on him, but so many keep telling me to cut him off and let him go and that if he wants to change he will..I get that, but he is my baby brother and it's hard...all of that is a long story and not related to my menu..

B premier caramel in decaf coffee

S string cheese

L Mexican leftovers (chicken breast with red sauce and cheese)

S SF popsicle

D steak

Vitamins in. Water good. Walking today.

~Amanda~

HW at consult #1 5/19/16: 348 lbs.

Consult #2 8/31/16: 331 lbs.

SW 12/14/16: 286 lbs.

Kristi T.
on 7/19/17 10:44 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

There was absolutely no breeze outside last night, the lake was like glass. Had to have my AC on all night too. Usually like to sleep with windows open, not last night!

B-Greek yogurt w/chia & flax seed

L-1 scrambled egg & 4oz cottage cheese

S-Chai tea w/vanilla protein shake

D-Lake trout, roasted squash

W&V-on track

E-Late evening walk

Have a Rumi Cube tournament this afternoon, am going to enjoy a glass of wine tonight:-) Hope everyone has a wonderful Wednesday!

sgg1002
on 7/19/17 11:46 am
VSG on 11/29/16

Hi guys and gals! It's still a heatwave scorcher in the Midwest, so I am very grateful I get my walking in during breaks and lunch in a climate controlled cave before going home to hang out with the pooches! :) Tonight, I'm meeting up with a Thirty-One Gifts consultant and friend that adopted one of my foster dogs. She has graciously agreed to donate a bag to TARA for an upcoming fundraiser prize. Yay!

B: Banana and Cream Premier/Coffee

S: Triple Zero Strawberry greek yogurt

L: Confetti crab salad/ 1/3 c. 1% cottage cheese

D: 2 chicken breast strip lettuce wraps with light mayo, roma tomato and reduced fat provolone

Water, walking and vites/supplements: gettin' it done!

Fredbear
on 7/19/17 1:51 pm, edited 7/19/17 6:51 am
VSG on 11/29/16

Been feeling sick since last night (a la HFFM), so not much food today... no morning walk, either. I guess the bright side is I've lost 3# of the 5# of water weight after Sunday's walk, though not the most fun way to do it. :-p

Going to a support meeting tonight, been a while. Hope to inspire (or at least help) some pre-op newbies...

B: protein shake

L: salad with chicken

D: protein shake

E: running to the bathroom...

"Friends are like flowers; no matter how well you pick them, they all eventually die."

Most Active
Recent Topics