Whatcha Eating Today VSGers? Monday 7/17/17

MissNexxie
on 7/17/17 7:21 am, edited 7/17/17 12:22 am
VSG on 04/30/14

Morning all!

Great pic, Erin. Congrats on your ongoing success and good luck at your appt.

Was low again on my calories yesterday, under 1000 which is quite low for me, & I didn't realize until 8 pm when I reviewed my planned foods for the day in MFP. I usually input all the foods I'm going to eat that day (saves making decisions when hungry-ish) and follow it like a menu. I think because I was running lots of errands I just ran out of time to eat, plus I'm drinking all the time. I try not to eat after 7 PM because GERD so if I'm under calories by that time, I wait until tomorrow. I will work on hitting all targets today.

B: coffee w/ cream & sugar, HB egg, small can flavored tuna

S: homemade protein shake (almond milk, syntrax protein, plain skyr, strawberries, flax meal), Tim Horton's steeped tea.

L: 1/2 McDonalds greek salad with grilled chicken, no dressing

S: another protein shake, probably coffee or tea as well D: other 1/2 of that salad, perhaps with a swiss cheese add-on

Liquids: at least 2Litres water plus tea and coffee

Exercise: inside for sure (under air quality advisory due to smoke from forest fires). 30 mins on treadmill

Hope everyone has a successful, mindful, grateful day. (I know, sounds super 'touchy feely').

Edited: to fix spacing.

Surgery: April 30, 2014: HW: 288 SW: 250 Achieved Goal 149 lbs: April 8, 2015 CW: 158 lbs (working on losing 65 lb regain as of June 1, 2021. Weight was at 215 lbs). Fighting every darn day!

Rachel B.
on 7/17/17 7:39 am - Tucson, AZ
VSG on 08/11/08 with

You look fabulous, ERIN! CONGRATS!!!

Yesterday, exercise was good. I actually got 18,017 steps in! I am experimenting with adding avocado and greens into my diet, but it's staying beneath my calories. I'm also adding rainier cherries!!!

AM: Coffee with Van PP

Br: greens with avocado, hardboiled egg, and chicken, garlic, artichoke and smoked Mozz sausage

L: Yogurt

D: Chicken Breast, COttage cheese & hummus

Water & Vites

E: Arms, treadmill & elliptical

"...This one a long time have I watched. All his life has he looked away, to the future, to the horizon. Never his mind on where he was. What he was doing..."

Rachel, PMHNP-BC

HW-271 SW-260 LW(2009)-144 ~ Retread: HW-241 CW-190 GW-150

yvonnef1964
on 7/17/17 7:46 am, edited 7/17/17 12:50 am
VSG on 08/11/14

Congrats on 6 months. You look great Erin.

Scale rewarded me this morning even though I had a bingefest on ice cream this weekend i went from 173.6 to 169.6.

B ham and cheese omelette and string cheese

L tuna and cottage cheese

D spaghetti meat sauce and zucchini zoodles

S devil eggs or egg salad

Have a wonderful day

Arjeffries
on 7/17/17 10:01 am
VSG on 01/27/16

Great 6 month post op pic! Today is my hard day to eat. I have to work tonight and I eat a lot to stay up all night. I decided to increase my calories on the days I work to 1800 and 1400 on my days off to balance it out. I count my time for calories from the time I wake up till the time I go to sleep the next day. It gives me half a pound a week in weight loss.

B 2 eggs 1 ounce ham and 1 ounce cheese

L 3 cups cabbage, 3 ounces ham, and 1/2 cup mashed potatoes (spread into 3 mini meals over the night)

S 1 ounce almonds

S 3 ounces ham

D premier protein drink

Early am meal 1 egg

Total calories 1397

(deactivated member)
on 7/17/17 10:36 am

B- 1 ounce liver pate'

L- 1 ounce liver pate'

D- 1 ounce liver pate'

Snack 0.5 ounce liver pate' lol

( I am not trying to much at once lol small at a time :p)

Fredbear
on 7/17/17 10:53 am
VSG on 11/29/16

Had power outages last night with the monsoon storms, so a little bleary today...

Today's weight was 5# higher than yesterday's, but I've come to expect that after I do the extra long walks. Still unnerving to see. :-P

B: protein shake

L: spiced up chicken with some broccoli slaw and sesame ginger vinaigrette

S: protein shake

D: probably chicken skewers and a vegetable

E: it's icky moist today, so I'm sticking to stairs... at least 144 flights...

"Friends are like flowers; no matter how well you pick them, they all eventually die."

jachristmas
on 7/17/17 12:43 pm
VSG on 12/14/16

You look great Erin! It has been raining ALL day and I am sooo sleepy. I have my appt tomorrow with my PVP to see if she will order my blood work and send a copy of the results to my surgeon. Hopefully that way insurance will cover it since it won't technically be "bariatric" related. Pre op blood work was $1200 and I'm still making payments on it, so would love to avoid any more charges like that.

B decaf with premier caramel shake

L Italian pork meatballs with homemade pizza sauce I had stashed in the freezer when I made the chicken crust pizza last week or so

D fridge clean out, so random leftovers..prob not much protein left so I may have the last of the meatballs from lunch

S SF popsicle

Vitamins in. Water good. Might get on the rowing machine this evening.

~Amanda~

HW at consult #1 5/19/16: 348 lbs.

Consult #2 8/31/16: 331 lbs.

SW 12/14/16: 286 lbs.

jachristmas
on 7/17/17 12:44 pm
VSG on 12/14/16

that should say *PCP not PVP

~Amanda~

HW at consult #1 5/19/16: 348 lbs.

Consult #2 8/31/16: 331 lbs.

SW 12/14/16: 286 lbs.

Highfunctioningfatman
on 7/17/17 5:41 am
VSG on 08/29/16

I'm not going to lie, I'm dragging ass... I'm not "sick" but I'm not normal either. I have been able to stay clear of the toilet since yesterday afternoon but I put in 10 hours yesterday being on call for my company. The worst was from 12:23am-2:34am. I must have shut off my alarm by mistake and I woke up 45 minutes late. I was only 6 minutes late to work though.

B 4 slices of bacon

L: I'm staring at a chicken enchilada right now

D: most likely chili lime shrimp.

ShirlAus
on 7/17/17 1:55 pm
VSG on 06/26/17

Wow Erin - Congratulations :) You look amazing :)

Im still on my last week of mushy food so wont post - look forward to joining in next week

:)

Shirley

Most Active
Recent Topics