Whatcha eating today VSGers? Saturday, 7/8/2017

Gwen M.
on 7/8/17 6:13 am, edited 7/8/17 6:21 am
VSG on 03/13/14

I'll put this up really quick so no one else posts while I'm typing my babble.

Yesterday was a great day. Art and I had a delicious lunch out and walked around a bunch. Lovely! Then he grilled flank steaks for dinner and I made brussels sprouts. It was nice to cook something - it's been a while.

And then my period started which is weird because it was supposed to start 2 weeks ago, but I guess surgery knocked me off my schedule. Oh.. and yesterday, when I got out of the shower, I went to dry under my belly only to realize, that, wait, I don't have an "under my belly" anymore. So that was a really bizarre moment.

Today should be a good day. Once I finish my breakfast shake I'm going to head over to a local farm and flea market to support my friend's kids who are there vending today :) Then Lance and I are going to see Baby Driver since apparently it's a good movie even though it looks stupid. I'm also hoping we'll hit the grocery store on the way home and that I'll cook dinner tonight! I should cook something celebratory since today is the 9th anniversary of living with my two favorite people in the world :D

1: protein shake
2: protein shake
3: unclear at the moment, but I'm going to actually cook dinner!

liquid and vites: on track!
exercise: not allowed

How about you? What're you up to this fine Saturday?

VSG with Dr. Salameh - 3/13/2014
Diagnosed with Binge Eating Disorder and started Vyvanse - 7/22/2016
Reconstructive Surgeries with Dr. Michaels - 6/5/2017 (LBL & brachioplasty), 8/14/2017 (UBL & mastopexy), 11/6/2017 (medial leg lift)

Age 42 Height 5'4" HW 319 (1/3/2014) SW 293 (3/13/2014) CW 149 (7/16/2017)
Next Goal 145 - normal BMI | Total Weight Lost 170

TrendWeight | Food Blog (sort of functional) | Journal (down for maintenance)

Erin T.
on 7/8/17 7:05 am
VSG on 01/17/17

I'm in the 140's!!! I'm 3lbs from my stretch goal. Though I secretly would like to get to 141.5 which would be half of myself lost. I lost 7lbs over my 10-day vacation. Though I can't take all the credit, some of that was my stomach being totally screwed up after anesthesia before I left. I'm really looking forward to getting back to my normal foods and routine.

I still weigh one-freaking-pound more than my husband! I told him he's eating some pizza, so for ONCE I can see myself under him. He continues to lose too, but damn he looks hot now so I'm not going to complain.

The kids have requested a walk to the library, I'd like to go see my Dad and have steaks over the fire with him for dinner and then we're thinking we'll go to the drive-in for Despicable Me 3 tonight.

B: Premier Protein & Coffee

L: Egg, Cheese, Hot Sauce and sour cream

D: Steak!

S: TBD, but I'd like some popcorn at the drive-in (some, not all - lol)

VSG: 1/17/17

5'7" HW: 283 SW: 229 CW: 135-140 GW: 145

Pre-op: 53 M1: 22 M2: 12 M3: 12 M4: 8 M5: 10 M6: 11 M7: 5 M8: 6 M9-M13: 15-ish

LBL/BL w/ Fat Transfer 1/29/18

Gwen M.
on 7/8/17 7:19 am
VSG on 03/13/14

Woo! Congrats! And I'm glad I'm not the only one with a stretch goal :) It's funny to read about weighing more than your husband - are you similar heights? I celebrated when I weighed less than Art (who is like 250) and then I got to celebrate again when I got to Lance's weight (he's around 170) and it was a really happy day when I finally got far enough below Lance's weight that the scale stopped asking me who I was. But sheesh, that last one felt like it took forever since our weights tended to fluctuate in the same direction on the same days :P

I'm jealous that you can walk to your library!

VSG with Dr. Salameh - 3/13/2014
Diagnosed with Binge Eating Disorder and started Vyvanse - 7/22/2016
Reconstructive Surgeries with Dr. Michaels - 6/5/2017 (LBL & brachioplasty), 8/14/2017 (UBL & mastopexy), 11/6/2017 (medial leg lift)

Age 42 Height 5'4" HW 319 (1/3/2014) SW 293 (3/13/2014) CW 149 (7/16/2017)
Next Goal 145 - normal BMI | Total Weight Lost 170

TrendWeight | Food Blog (sort of functional) | Journal (down for maintenance)

Erin T.
on 7/8/17 7:25 am
VSG on 01/17/17

I'm 5'7" and he's around 5'9", so yeah we're not far off! The scale asks every day and has since we were within 10lbs of each other! He was 147.0 this morning and I was 148.1. I'm coming for him!

When I met him he was around 130lbs, and it looked good on him. He's just one of those small-ish guys I guess. I saw him very briefly in the 180's when I was pregnant with my first child. The rest of our relationship he hung out around 160. He's trying to maintain at 150 but he's one of those people who sneezes and loses 5lbs.

I love our library. We live in the quaintest town ever at the base of the Adirondack mountains. Our town is over 200 sq/miles but we have 1,400 year round residents. Most of the town is actually "Forever Wild" where no development (not even cell towers) can happen.

Highfunctioningfatman
on 7/8/17 7:39 am
VSG on 08/29/16

I've got quite a bit of work to do today. I have to fix my lawnmower, I hit a rock and twisted a blade and destroyed the mandrel. I get to finish up the power steering pump on my neighbors truck. Work on the door locks and replace the mirrors on my dad's truck. Sand, repair and paint a wooden picnic table and take it to our car wash.

Speaking of our car wash we bought a Suburban last night that has a blown head gasket. Sometime in the next couple of months I'll replace the engine rather than just the head gaskets. We bought this partially to make some money on the side but mostly because we've noticed that we've had some really dead days at the carwash. In doing a car count and comparison to the employees we realized that the days that we have less vehicles in parking lot, we have a lot less business. Four of our employees don't drive to work. So we'll park this Suburban out in front of our car wash so we at least always have my wife's car and another vehicle there. That being said, I also have to go get that later on today and swap a good battery into it and limp it about five miles to the carwash.

It is going to be a busy day to say the least! Last night my sweetie and I went out for dinner at a local Mexican restaurant and I had a 1/4 of a beef machaca burrito. We also saw Wonder Woman, it was pretty good. It was a nice date night with my sweetie.

B: beef machaca burrito.

L: tbd

D: My bosses son is going into the Air Force. His going away party is tonight and dinner will be there. That means that all of the above list has to be done by about 4:30 so I can get cleaned up and be there by 5.

Rachel B.
on 7/8/17 8:25 am - Tucson, AZ
VSG on 08/11/08 with

I'm starting the day with watching a movie on my big comfy couch while I sip coffee and tea. Then I'm going to the gym and plan to stay primarily on the elliptical as my knee has been ouchy lately from the treadmill.

Day before yesterday I went to Buckle to return some jeans I ordered on-line. It's always a big mistake to walk into that store! I got a beautiful new pair of jeans that have next to no stretch, size 29. They AREN'T 'easy' fit, or 'stretch'. Woop Woop!!! I also got into my 2009 Rock & Republic, True Religion and 7 for all Mankind. So now I have about 30 pairs of jeans to keep me entertained.

AM: Coffee with Vanilla Premier Protein

B: Yogurt

L: Salsa Chicken

S: Yogurt

D: Chicken Breast

Water & Vites

E: Elliptical

"...This one a long time have I watched. All his life has he looked away, to the future, to the horizon. Never his mind on where he was. What he was doing..."

Rachel, PMHNP-BC

HW-271 SW-260 LW(2009)-144 ~ Retread: HW-241 CW-190 GW-150

Erin T.
on 7/8/17 9:27 am
VSG on 01/17/17

I can't believe the size jeans I'm fitting into. I still feel like today many more stores size for vanity. I keep going to different stores and trying on the sizes and they fit, but I just don't feel like they should!

Rachel B.
on 7/8/17 7:16 pm - Tucson, AZ
VSG on 08/11/08 with

I hold up the pants in front of me. Then I think,"No Way". Then the struggle is getting them over my calves more then anything else. I was a teen in the 80's, so I like my jeans painted on!

"...This one a long time have I watched. All his life has he looked away, to the future, to the horizon. Never his mind on where he was. What he was doing..."

Rachel, PMHNP-BC

HW-271 SW-260 LW(2009)-144 ~ Retread: HW-241 CW-190 GW-150

Fredbear
on 7/8/17 10:53 am, edited 7/8/17 2:36 pm
VSG on 11/29/16

Got out of bed and immediately went on a 3.5 mile walk (5+km) in low 100's heat, was awesome! I feel energetic and ready to Get S**t Done today. GSD!

Going to hit up IKEA for some cheap bookcases for the short term. My goal was to get completely unpacked from the move and have ALL boxes out of the house in two weeks, and to get rid of ALL storage bins (why the hell are we storing crap and then moving it? If we don't use it, lose it!). That deadline hits this weekend.

B: protein shake

L: soup & salad

S: protein shake

D: chinese chicken curry and tofu with green beans

E: 5k walk, and more!

"Friends are like flowers; no matter how well you pick them, they all eventually die."

LeslieWesleysyxx
on 7/8/17 11:52 am
Revision on 03/14/18

So my local Krogers store here now offers clicklist. Click list is a service where you go online and order all your groceries, pay for it and then set a pick up time. I decided to give it a try since I'm gonna be busy this weekend. The nice part about this is it's so easy to stick to your shopping list and less temptation. The bad part was today they where giving away free pretzels with each new pick up. That wouldn't be bad except for the fact it was chocolate covered pretzels. They are sitting on the counter staring at me. I need to give them away and quick!

B: L&F Greek yogurt with bran buds, coffee

L: 2 beef hot dogs no bun

D: Taco casserole

S: protein bar and pork rinds

E: swimming

W&V

Most Active
Recent Topics