Genepro users

Donna L.
on 7/6/17 3:48 pm - Chicago, IL
Revision on 02/19/18

I used genepro and my protein labs tanked - this was even before I had WLS. I stopped using it after that.

Since surgery, I use Isopure protein isolate, unjury, and optimum nutrition now. Hydrolyzed whey is more digestible than isolate, however it's more expensive and bitter. I have had textbook perfect labs using those above three.

I follow a ketogenic diet post-op. I also have a diagnosis of binge eating disorder. Feel free to ask me about either!

It is not that we have so little time but that we lose so much...the life we receive is not short but we make it so; we are not ill provided but use what we have wastefully. -- Seneca, On the Shortness of Life

(deactivated member)
on 7/10/17 8:14 pm

Now this is proof to me. Labs don't lie.

CerealKiller Kat71
on 7/6/17 6:00 pm
RNY on 12/31/13

I count it as zero since I have no way of knowing if any of the protein is actually absorbable and the company is under investigation for defrauding customers.

As far as the nutritionist's willingness to wait and see -- I make it a personal point not to base my decisions on the advice of those who don't have to deal with the results.

"What you eat in private, you wear in public." --- Kat

White Dove
on 7/6/17 6:26 pm - Warren, OH

They just market it to weight loss surgery patients because most are not educated enough to recognize it as a scam. Body builders would laugh at them if they tried to market to them.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Most Active
Recent Topics