Whatcha Eating Today VSGers? Friday 7/2/17

(deactivated member)
on 7/2/17 3:05 pm

Where is technology when you need it?

Cathy H.
on 7/2/17 3:16 pm
VSG on 10/31/16

Agreed, I wish there was a technology that could help me make sense of one thing you've posted today

Livin' La KETO Loca!!
134 lbs lost since surgery, 195 overall!! Initial goal reached 9/15/17, (10.5 months)!
5'3", SW*: 299 GW: 175 HW 3/2015: 360 PSW* 5/2016: 330 *PSW=Prog Start Wt; SW=Surgery Wt

M1 -31, M2 -10, M3 -15, M4 -16, M5 -8, M6 -6, M7 -11, M8 -8, M9 -8, M10 -4, M10.5 -7 GOAL

(deactivated member)
on 7/2/17 3:19 pm

I wouldn't expect you to understand it because you aren't the one being bullied or lynch mobbed.

Cathy H.
on 7/2/17 3:27 pm
VSG on 10/31/16

You're right, it's obvious that something is eating at you. I went back through all your recent posts trying to figure out what it might be, but I guess I've missed whatever it is/was. Whatever it is, your best option would be to message whoever it is and confront the issue head on. The passive/aggressive posts are just weird and confusing...JMHO.

Livin' La KETO Loca!!
134 lbs lost since surgery, 195 overall!! Initial goal reached 9/15/17, (10.5 months)!
5'3", SW*: 299 GW: 175 HW 3/2015: 360 PSW* 5/2016: 330 *PSW=Prog Start Wt; SW=Surgery Wt

M1 -31, M2 -10, M3 -15, M4 -16, M5 -8, M6 -6, M7 -11, M8 -8, M9 -8, M10 -4, M10.5 -7 GOAL

(deactivated member)
on 7/2/17 4:05 pm, edited 7/2/17 9:12 am

Don't act stupid, Cathy! No need to message, it's all out on the table! You all have seen my pictures. I am not hiding from anyone. Never was. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out. LOL, LOL, LOL Oh yeah, I was trying to play a big, ass, prank!!! I have been honest from the minute I came on board for the first and second time. I am an optimist and positive person and try to see the best in everyone. It is amazing how so many people are drawn to the dishonest, negative, people. I was ignored by most everyone the first time so I didn't expect to have anyone notice me the second time. There was a couple Vets that friended me the first time. Gwen completely ignored my friend request and my posts from day one. A total blessing in disguise. I am here to follow my program and to learn and share with others. I can't stand being bullied, ridiculed, lynch mobbed, etc. It is not okay! I apologized to people a long time ago and if they can't move forward it is their problem. Stop the bullying!

It is amazing how everyone backs into a corner when some of the vets, Gwen, her impersonations, etc. come around. Sad we have to walk on eggshells. I feel for the newbies. My guess is she is a troll. Has anyone met her in person? Again, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out how she likes to poke and prod. You think I am passive/aggressive. It should be Gwen's middle name. Her medical information is a sure give away. Have we ever seen a pic. of Gwen?????? Have you seen them of me? You all recognized me but of course you had to lynch mob me and treat me like a piece of **** Not one person welcomed me back. So I agreed with "lips" (can't remember her name) first time around and cited the serenity prayer. Lips bailed so quick and never defended me. Thanks, Lips! I am a real human being with feelings and on a mission to lose and keep this weight off forever.

By the way, I didn't take my pictures down because I was afraid of anyone. From the minute I put my pics. up I was being bullied, called names, made fun of, etc. I am not ignorant. I thought adults would be more kind, etc. I guess I was so wrong. I value myself and am going to protect myself not matter what.

One good thing is that you are all propelling me in the right direction. Thank you, friends. I know people don't seem to like kindness these days but goodness will always be in my heart. You never know what another person may be experiencing.

Rachel was an awesome friend, first time around. The only one that stood up for me. Thank you, Rachel.

P.S. I am sure everyone will have a great time mocking me and posting all the words I used in here. You can punch me all you want but I am not falling down. Watch me!

Also, a great discussion tomorrow with my therapist and support group. A great topic for Gwen's thesis??

Cathy H.
on 7/2/17 4:13 pm, edited 7/2/17 9:16 am
VSG on 10/31/16

Okay, first, I don't appreciate being called stupid. Second, I have no freaking idea what the hell you're talking about. I have no idea who you are, or who you were, I have no idea about any of what you're talking about, and there are no pictures in your profile so WTH? As far as I knew, you joined the board on June 5th. I thought you were a nice person, I was always nice to you, but today it seemed like you flipped out for some reason and were talking in riddles and nonsense. I just wondered why. I'm sorry I tried to figure it out.

Livin' La KETO Loca!!

(deactivated member)
on 7/2/17 4:21 pm

Your actions and words, not so bright! Nobody is stupid but they can choose to do or say stupid things.

Cathy H.
on 7/2/17 4:29 pm, edited 7/2/17 9:33 am
VSG on 10/31/16

Well, yes, your actions and words today are proof of that. I am now forced to do something I have not done since I joined this board. I am blocking you. You need help.

EDITED TO ADD: Hold the phone, I just read Gwen's response. I could not be more shocked! FYI, Soho who used to be my friend here, I had no idea this was you. I could never have guessed you could be so mean to me, when I was nothing but kind to both you AND livingincolor. You see, I don't see consipiracy theories, or the worst in people, I only see and expect the best. When something happens like it did today, it shocks me and is totally unexpected. You apparently expect everyone else to see the subtle undertones that you see...well the world doesn't work that way. I don't work that way. So now I will block you, the first person I have ever blocked on this board. So sad, because I really missed you

Livin' La KETO Loca!!

Gwen M.
on 7/2/17 4:21 pm
VSG on 03/13/14
On July 2, 2017 at 11:05 PM Pacific Time, livingincolor wrote:

Don't act stupid, Cathy! No need to message, it's all out on the table! You all have seen my pictures. I am not hiding from anyone. Never was. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out. LOL, LOL, LOL Oh yeah, I was trying to play a big, ass, prank!!! I have been honest from the minute I came on board for the first and second time. I am an optimist and positive person and try to see the best in everyone. It is amazing how so many people are drawn to the dishonest, negative, people. I was ignored by most everyone the first time so I didn't expect to have anyone notice me the second time. There was a couple Vets that friended me the first time. Gwen completely ignored my friend request and my posts from day one. A total blessing in disguise. I am here to follow my program and to learn and share with others. I can't stand being bullied, ridiculed, lynch mobbed, etc. It is not okay! I apologized to people a long time ago and if they can't move forward it is their problem. Stop the bullying!

It is amazing how everyone backs into a corner when some of the vets, Gwen, her impersonations, etc. come around. Sad we have to walk on eggshells. I feel for the newbies. My guess is she is a troll. Has anyone met her in person? Again, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out how she likes to poke and prod. You think I am passive/aggressive. It should be Gwen's middle name. Her medical information is a sure give away. Have we ever seen a pic. of Gwen?????? Have you seen them of me? You all recognized me but of course you had to lynch mob me and treat me like a piece of **** Not one person welcomed me back. So I agreed with "lips" (can't remember her name) first time around and cited the serenity prayer. Lips bailed so quick and never defended me. Thanks, Lips! I am a real human being with feelings and on a mission to lose and keep this weight off forever.

By the way, I didn't take my pictures down because I was afraid of anyone. From the minute I put my pics. up I was being bullied, called names, made fun of, etc. I am not ignorant. I thought adults would be more kind, etc. I guess I was so wrong. I value myself and am going to protect myself not matter what.

One good thing is that you are all propelling me in the right direction. Thank you, friends. I know people don't seem to like kindness these days but goodness will always be in my heart. You never know what another person may be experiencing.

Rachel was an awesome friend, first time around. The only one that stood up for me. Thank you, Rachel.

P.S. I am sure everyone will have a great time mocking me and posting all the words I used in here. You can punch me all you want but I am not falling down. Watch me!

Also, a great discussion tomorrow with my therapist and support group. A great topic for Gwen's thesis??

Ah. It's all so clear now. You're Soho who I mysteriously offended by not paying enough attention to and now you're spending your time making up conspiracy theories about me.

I honestly have no idea who you are or what I did to **** you off. At this point I also don't care. But you're doing some crazy stalker **** right now and really need to cut it out.

VSG with Dr. Salameh - 3/13/2014
Diagnosed with Binge Eating Disorder and started Vyvanse - 7/22/2016
Reconstructive Surgeries with Dr. Michaels - 6/5/2017 (LBL & brachioplasty), 8/14/2017 (UBL & mastopexy), 11/6/2017 (medial leg lift)

Age 42 Height 5'4" HW 319 (1/3/2014) SW 293 (3/13/2014) CW 149 (7/16/2017)
Next Goal 145 - normal BMI | Total Weight Lost 170

TrendWeight | Food Blog (sort of functional) | Journal (down for maintenance)

(deactivated member)
on 7/2/17 4:25 pm, edited 7/2/17 9:27 am

You are being called out, Gwen! It about time someone did. I am not afraid of you or anybody else. Who is the one seemingly stalking? The minute I came back on board, hello Gwen! You were MIA and then when I cam back, there you were. Surprise! What about the "rock" and chicken jokes. I wasn't chicken of anyone and never will be.

Would the real Gwen please stand up?

Most Active
Recent Topics