Advise

Rector82
on 6/30/17 10:09 pm

These are all helpful! I was just curious as to what everyone found different or what worked for them etc. as with everything in life we all learn new things daily and I figure this journey is no different.

Ugh7699
on 7/1/17 8:08 am

For me it was the amount of discomfort. I am three days post op. I am still having a hard time taking a deep breath. Took a ten minute walk this morning And it wore me out. My new stomach still must be irratated because I have pain after I swallow anything. The pain passes in a few moments but is still painful all the same. Small or large doesn't matter. Also it hurt like the Dickens when the doc took the drain tube out. I am holding on to faith that it gets better and incrementally it is.

theAntiChick
on 7/1/17 11:40 am - Arlington, TX
VSG on 08/17/16

I wish I'd known my tastes would change and the protein powder I loved pre-surgery (and stocked up on) tasted like butt.

I had gotten a bunch of samplers of all sorts of powders before surgery to figure out what I liked. (I have a very picky palette). I should have done that AFTER surgery, or done it AGAIN after surgery.

* 8/16/2017 - ONEDERLAND!! *

HW 306 - SW 297 - GW 175 - Surg VSG with Melanie Hafford on 8/17/2016

My blog at http://www.theantichick.com or follow on Facebook TheAntiChick

Blog Posts - The Easy Way Out // Cheating on Post-Op Diet

Rector82
on 7/2/17 11:46 am

I had heard not to stock up but still didn't think to buy an extra sample pack. Thats a very good idea and probably something I'll do

Most Active
Recent Topics